Derek Smart Does not Represent the Star Citizen Community

CheeseNorris

25 minutes ago, Doopsums said:

I feel for Sandi. Her forced smile in the beginning of ATV(she has never faked that HARD)to me gave me the impression that it's starting effect her work.

WOW thought exactly the same an hour ago when I saw it... seems it must have been pretty obvious

Ok, why the hell are you people STILL talking about him. Don't answer that and don't answer him... christ, I know that it only takes one retweet and he will feel good regardless of what is said.

I am surprised that twitter hasn't shut him down if complains are made, but you will never get rid of them all.

Anyway, it's a faint reason why she is temp "quitting" twitter. She should be very busy with everything and the first time a major event of a 5 day no-stop "stuff" as well as the mocap as you could see from the  fake tattoos. She isn't hurt or worried to be honest.

Also she is probably laughing at dsmart because the longer we hear him, the deeper the digs his own hole.

He killed himself once he decided to make games for mobile phones, as it is nearly impossible to get back in the "real" games IE not mobile phones apps. Also None of the companies even indie will take him on at this stage because of  those previous remarks and stupidity. Anyway, back to ignoring his life.

Makes me sad that CRs and Sandi`s private live gets dragged into the WWW.

Both went great lenghts to keep it hidden.

I didn`t know that they have a daughter.

And it was not Derek Smart who betrayed it to me.

My fellow fleet members did it. Meaning well, I have no doubt, but nonetheless is the privacy

of CR and Sandi eroded by every post here.

Please keep that in mind if you are posting here.

I know that it is tempting to condemm Mr. Smart....but you also bring unwanted attention to Sandi&Co.

4 minutes ago, Irres said:

What saddens me is how much time you all devote to this.

Am I the only one who doesn't care about any of this?

You watch what you want to watch. It's just different reading material than Fox or CNN political news.

And he stalks Sandi, which makes him creepy and vile. Just sayin'

Yes true everyone has their own taste.

Clearly there is some personal issue between him and Sandi, the key word being "personal".

But beyond that, what business is it really of any of us individually or as an org?

This isn't us as an org, this is us as a larger community coming together against a singular antagonist of the community as a whole and of the Roberts in particular.

Without Chris wanting to do another game, and without Sandi pushing him to crowdfund it, we as a community wouldn't exist.