Drake Kraken + Privateer

VoA

1 minute ago, Athenos said:

Are we guaranteed a hull? The wording in my email seems to indicate one has specifically been reserved for me. 

No, you can see the sale page sooner than most people, I'll bet its so expencive if your ready to spend thousands you can get one in the cart.

REMEMBER:  24 hours after an item is placed in the cart it will go back in stock if not sold, so if you miss getting one during a wave, check back exactally 24 hours later and you might see the Krackens that timeout.

E-mails servers send e-mails in waives. That is why this one has a wave and time listed instead of just notifying someone. They have activated them with the release of the notifications in the past and people got their E-mails after they were sold out.

The first wave will have access from 11pm UTC  (3.5 hours from now) for 4 hours until the next wave starts and so on until the 31st October. Everyone who submitted interest will have the chance to buy one in the four hour slot assigned to them by whatever wave they are in. (Toldya it didn't matter what you wrote! :P)

19 minutes ago, GRIZZ said:

image.thumb.png.cb2b9f5f2d0c85a59858994d4673029c.png

My email did not specify what wave i'm in, its broke.

Heh, I have the same issue. Only seeing *|MERGE5|* and *|MERGE6|* so no idea what wave I'm supposed to be in. Not that it matters much as I still have no clue how much this thing is supposed to cost and I don't have $1500+ or whatever the price will be lying around. :P

1 minute ago, M.. said:

Interestingly under the Kraken page it listed $2500 packages as similar ships. Are they hinting something?😂 

It could also be similar ship types since the ships in those packages refer to refueling / repair (like the Kraken is able to do in its two lower ship bays)

7 minutes ago, Blout said:

Sure wish my email told me my waive and time also 4 hours kinda sucks considering g some of us work

The times will rotate everyday until the end of the month, so there will be a convenient 4 hour slot for you to buy one.