M50 stuffed inside a Freelancer MAX

IceShades

I think Star Citizen should be able to haul ships and ship parts in Cargo Bays (if they fit) ------ but they should be treated as Cargo where they have to be manually loaded and off-loaded.  Only Ships that function as Carriers should be able to Launch and Land ships without it being just "Cargo". 

Same thing applies to real life.  Truckers ship race cars all over the place :)

I think Star Citizen should be able to haul ships and ship parts in Cargo Bays (if they fit) ------ but they should be treated as Cargo where they have to be manually loaded and off-loaded.  Only Ships that function as Carriers should be able to Launch and Land ships without it being just "Cargo". 

Same thing applies to real life.  Truckers ship race cars all over the place :)

Yea, they could just code in an option to turn a small ship into cargo containers (think disassembled wing) so they fit inside the cargo bay. We'd just put it together at the next docking hangar.

• 2 weeks later...

On Geekdomo's StarCast Podcast - http://www.twitch.tv/wtfosaurus (now live - I'll post the recording later) - he also goes into upgrade clarifications and Connie Clarifications.

There was a Question about the M50 fitting inside a Constellation.  Ben replied by saying that they had a recent meeting on this... and thinks that I can fit in the Connie (since it is so small).  This means they intend to have the possibility of Hauling smaller ships inside of Larger ships (if it fits in their cargo hold).  There was NO DISCUSSION about the M50 being able to "Launch or Land" in the Connie ----- so it will "probably" be treated as Cargo ONLY and you'll probably need a Carrier type of Ship like the Idris to launch and land ships.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...