Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

IceShades

M50 stuffed inside a Freelancer MAX

The M50 seem to fit inside the MAX's hold.

Do you think CIG would allow to load small ships in the hold just like any ordinary cargo?

I'd take it as far as to enable a small ship to land and takeoff from the hold in space just like the Connie and Merlin.

I can already fit my Graycat in there :P

GeraldEvans and p... like this

I don't know how you were able to calculate that the M50 can fit in a FL MAX other than through FU, but I guarantee the wings would punch out the side of the FL MAX. haha

All that is is a screenie from someone who claims to be able to do it without actually showing if they altered the dimensions.  :P Believe me, though, I love the idea, haha!

I think Star Citizen should be able to haul ships and ship parts in Cargo Bays (if they fit) ------ but they should be treated as Cargo where they have to be manually loaded and off-loaded.  Only Ships that function as Carriers should be able to Launch and Land ships without it being just "Cargo". 

Same thing applies to real life.  Truckers ship race cars all over the place :)

AsherDinah, Turo and GeraldEvans like this

I think Star Citizen should be able to haul ships and ship parts in Cargo Bays (if they fit) ------ but they should be treated as Cargo where they have to be manually loaded and off-loaded.  Only Ships that function as Carriers should be able to Launch and Land ships without it being just "Cargo". 

Same thing applies to real life.  Truckers ship race cars all over the place :)

Yea, they could just code in an option to turn a small ship into cargo containers (think disassembled wing) so they fit inside the cargo bay. We'd just put it together at the next docking hangar.

VoA and Dr. Argon like this

On Geekdomo's StarCast Podcast - http://www.twitch.tv/wtfosaurus (now live - I'll post the recording later) - he also goes into upgrade clarifications and Connie Clarifications.

There was a Question about the M50 fitting inside a Constellation.  Ben replied by saying that they had a recent meeting on this... and thinks that I can fit in the Connie (since it is so small).  This means they intend to have the possibility of Hauling smaller ships inside of Larger ships (if it fits in their cargo hold).  There was NO DISCUSSION about the M50 being able to "Launch or Land" in the Connie ----- so it will "probably" be treated as Cargo ONLY and you'll probably need a Carrier type of Ship like the Idris to launch and land ships.

If it fits, it will surely be an option, depending if they need a frame to secure ships for cargo holds. It looks like it barely fits as it is.7786642074_bb3973f3bf_z.jpg

Hector and VoA like this

More info on the Hull A-E series in this video about 12:30m into vid.  Ben Confirms you will be able to haul other ships inside the cargo bay of the large freighter ships :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AstroJak

Standalone Ships                     
      ORIGINAL CONCEPT SHIPS*   (*) Concept ship with LTI unless stated otherwise.          Anniversary Sale Ships
        $45 - LTI MPUV Cargo                                                                   $75 - Hull A - 4 yr
        $45 - LTI YellowJacket                                                                   $100 - Avenger - Warlock - 4 yr
        $50 - LTI MPUV Personnel                                                              $105 - Hull B  - 4 yr
        $60 - LTI 85X                                                                               $170 - Cutlass Blue - 4 yr
        $135 - LTI Buccaneer                                                                    $375 - Orion - 4 yr
        $150 - LTI Razor                                                                          $400 - Hull D  - 4 yr
       $165 - LTI Prospector                                                                   $415 - 3 yr Conni Phoenix                 
        $190 - LTI Hurricane                                                                    $415 - 4 yr Conni Phoenix
        $210 - LTI Terrapin                 
        $225 - LTI Hull C 
        $245 - LTI Vanguard Hoplite  
        $500 - LTI Prowler
        $825 - LTI Polaris (non-warbond)

All ships listed below are CCU'd unless otherwise noted and all have LTI.
      Standard CCU'd Ships with LTI                                                Rare CCU'd Ships with LTI                          
      $105 - LTI Gladius                                                                         $190 - LTI Super Hornet
      $115 - LTI Cutlass Black                                                              
      $125 - LTI Hornet                                                                         $275 - LTI Vanduul Blade
      $125 - LTI Freelancer                                                                    $295 - LTI Merchantman
      $135 - LTI Cutlass Red                                                                  $295 - LTI Retaliator Bomber
      $140 - LTI Ghost (Hornet)        
      $140 - LTI Freelancer DUR
      $155 - LTI Tracker (Hornet)
      $155 - LTI Freelancer MAX
      $165 - LTI Taurus (Conni)
      $240 - LTI Andromeda (Conni)
      $265 - LTI Redeemer
      $300 - LTI Aquila (Conni)
      (*) Concept ship with LTI unless stated otherwise.

SPECIAL OFFERINGS
      3 - War Bond Polaris - $700.00 ea                                                                               

• By jhutch2k
      Hi guys, it has come time for me to unload my ships.  New job, no time, need a new laptop.
      Notes:
      Some ships are CCU-d, some come with additional items. Prices include Paypal fee.  
      Available Ships
      Buccaneer - LTI ($110)
      Constellation Andromeda - LTI ($225)
      Super Hornet - LTI ($165)
      Sabre - LTI ($170)
      350R - LTI ($125)
      Freelancer MIS - LTI ($165)
      Merchantman - LTI ($250)
      Harbinger - LTI ($280)
      SENTINEL BATTLEFIELD UPGRADE KIT - ANNIVERSARY - 3 yr ($25)

PM me if interested, I will update the above as sold
    • By makute
      My old thread got borked, so I made a new one and updated the stock.

Game Packages*:
      M50 Interceptor > $120 - 2 years (Upgraded from an Aurora MR+ game package) Advanced Hunter (Avenger Stalker) > $120 - LTI Scout Package (Aurora MR) > $85 - LTI Mercenary Package (Aurora MR) > $90 - LTI Pathfinder Package (Origin 315P) > $120 - LTI (ON HOLD) Arbiter Package (Origin 325A) > $125 - LTI Digital Freelancer > $165 - LTI Digital Colonel (F7C Hornet) > $165 - LTI Digital Pirate (Cutlass Black) > SOLD - LTI (Tractor Beam, Docking Collar, Skull and Crossbones Skin) Specter (F7C-S Ghost) > $180 - LTI Weekend Warrior (F7C-M Super Hornet) > $230 - LTI (includes a Model II Arclight Sidearm) Freelancer Physical Package > SOLD - LTI (Deluxe Green Collector's Box, Spaceship-shaped USB Drive, CD of Game Soundtrack, Glossy Fold-up Star Map, Hardback Engineering Manual) Rear Admiral Physical Package (Constellation Aquila) > SOLD - LTI (Constellation upgraded to Aquila, Deluxe Silver Collector's Box, Spaceship-shaped USB Drive, CD of Game Soundtrack, Glossy Fold-up Star Map, 5 Spaceship Blueprints, 3 Inch Model of Spaceship, Hardback Making-of Star Citize) *(Packages includes both Star Citizen and Squadron 42 games, and access to every alpha and beta modules.)

CCU'd Limited Standalone Ships*:
      Retaliator Bomber > $255 - LTI Esperia Blade > $240 - LTI Vanguard Warden > $240 - LTI Freelancer MIS > $155 - LTI Anvil Gladiator > $155 - LTI Xi'an Khartu-al > $160 - LTI Cutlass Blue > $170 - LTI *(Unless otherwise stated, all ships are upgraded from a LTI Dragonfly or P72). **(Buy both ships and get a Warden BUK with 2 years insurance for free) .

Original Sale & Limited Standalone Ships:
      Origin M50 Interceptor > $140 - LTI - 2 (1 ON HOLD) Aurora LX > $60 - LTI - 1 Hull B > $120 - LTI - 2 Hull C > $250 - LTI - 2 Avenger Stalker > $90 -  LTI - 4 Avenger Warlock > SOLD - LTI - 1 Origin 315P > $95 - LTI - 3 Origin 325A > $100 - LTI - 4 Origin 350R > $150 - LTI - 1 Drake Herald > $115 - LTI - 2 Cutlass Pirate Pack > $150 - LTI (includes Tractor Beam, Docking Collar, Skull and Crossbones Skin) Xi'an Khartu-al > $150 - 2 years - 1 Gladiator Bomber > $180 - LTI - 1 Cutlass Pirate Pack upgraded to Blue > $200 -  LTI -  1 (includes Tractor Beam, Docking Collar, Skull and Crossbones Skin and Advocay Tools) ON HOLD Starfarer Tanker > $260 - LTI - 1 Starfarer Gemini > $320 - LTI - 1 ON HOLD RSI Polaris > $650 - LTI - 1
      Upgrades:
      Taurus to Sabre > $40 325A to Warlock > $30 Retaliator Cargo Rear Module LTI > $50 - 1 Retaliator Living Rear Module LTI > $50 - 2 F7A Military Hornet upgrade > $85 - SOLD  
      RSI Credits*:
      $425 credits > SOLD (6 mi Prowler) $225 credits > $180 (6 mi Andromeda) *(RSI credits will be sent in the form of an Aurora ES standalone (6 month insurance) upgraded to a Constellation Aquila.)

Suscriber Flair and Special Items:
      Opera Mushroom > $6 Conner’s Moss > $6 Space Cactus - Kavische > $6 Space Flower - Emperor Blossom > $6 The Puglisi Collection: AV8 Battle Armor Replica > $6 Locker from Another Universe > $6 Takuetsu Series Mustang Beta > $6 Takuetsu Mini Hornet F7C-R Model > $6 Takuetsu Mini Reliant Kore Model > $6 Takuetsu Mini Aegis Sabre > $6 Takuetsu Mustang Gamma Model > $6 Takuetsu Origin M50 > $6 Takuetsu Starfarer > $6 Takuetsu RSI Constellation Phoenix 2944 > $6 PAX 2944 Trophy - 2944 > $20 Gamescom 2946 - Subscriber Trophy > $20 Gamescom 2946 - Subscriber Hangar Trophy > $20 Model II Arclight Sidearm > $20 All prices are in USD dollars with PayPal fees included. After payment of invoice, the purchased items will be gifted to your Paypal email. I'm an experienced trader in SCB, /u/starcitizen_trades, eBay and several other forums.