Idea Flags for Imperium As Background Stripe

destra

Oh I'M sorry My original Post Had writing But i backspaced and didn't check it,

This Was just an Inspiration For The Flags, That i saw was kinda Interesting and its only Inspiration, not to just Copy n Paste But USe the Idea If they Please, was only to Help, although i like the original Flags, But Maybe an Edit would Be Nice Closer to Game Release with some Symbolic Meaning to It

~i Apologize there was no writing was my error 

Guys, I kindly requested in the other thread to not start throwing out concepts for the banner artwork.

Please refrain from putting out more concepts. Leave that to the Media team when the two top designs are chosen. I don't want people to get attached to a concept only to have it not be used.

55 minutes ago, J. Coren said:

Guys, I kindly requested in the other thread to not start throwing out concepts for the banner artwork.

Please refrain from putting out more concepts. Leave that to the Media team when the two top designs are chosen. I don't want people to get attached to a concept only to have it not be used.

Let the snowflakes melt Coren

Yes i know Banners not flags, i know These aren't even options.. These are inspiration. Star citizen Based Some of there ships off slick Car Designs... Does that mean they look like cars or are Based off Cars..No. Inspiration for a Custom Design. just Like my AA Post. im not asking a Copy & Paste. im hoping someone looks at it, be like i can make something outta that or get a thought... you know what would be cool... anything of that nature.. 

But thanks for looking into my Post Comrades, ~Destra~ 

2 hours ago, destra said:

Yes i know Banners not flags, i know These aren't even options.. These are inspiration. Star citizen Based Some of there ships off slick Car Designs... Does that mean they look like cars or are Based off Cars..No. Inspiration for a Custom Design. just Like my AA Post. im not asking a Copy & Paste. im hoping someone looks at it, be like i can make something outta that or get a thought... you know what would be cool... anything of that nature.. 

But thanks for looking into my Post Comrades, ~Destra~ 

May I ask why you believe we should have a different "background stripe" for Imperium? We have logo's and art that have yet to be used even.

2 hours ago, Devil Khan said:

Really shouldn't it be the Head person(s) who deals with that really.

It will be. But all of the members input is valuable, so if you have something to say then just say it. We probably won't hurt you. :bash: