Ongoing Discussion New Gamepad

Donut

Just placed an order for one of these

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QE1XH8Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The Razer Orbweaver Chroma just wasn't doing it anymore unfortunately, mainly because of the amount of missing keys needed for Star Marine. 

The Delux T9 is a Chinese product, however there are quite a few decent reviews and every key is on there plus some for quality Star Marine and general SC use. If it's a good buy I'll update this post and give it a thumbs up for anyone else interested in it :)

Hopefully you update this with your short term and long term review. I like my Orbweaver still.  It's a lot pricier and I wish I had the Orbweaver Stealth because playing late in an apartment can make for a spouse less than happy about the loud clicking.

Anyway, for the cost you could get three of those for the price of the Orbweaver. Hope it works out.

I have the Belkin n52te, which was the model made before it was rebranded(?) as the Nostromo:

11464360.jpg

While it hasn't been affected by the years, the problem is that the drivers are out of date, I've checked on multiple forums and contacted Razer support... there's no way to rebind the keys in windows 8.1.

With that being said, I'm eyeing the Logitech G13, despite losing the extra scroll key:

g13-gaming-gameboard-images.png

I might buy it along with the Logitech joystick when I upgrade my PC in a couple of years.