Star Citizen Trailer - A Way of Life

VoA

That was simply awesome! I wasn't too fond of the recent trailer either but CIG could make up for it by publishing this one instead!

@Chimaera have to disagree with you on that one. The ending was masterfully synchronized with the music (take the gunshots for example) and all in all the video sped up towards the ending until coming to a halt simultaneously with the music, I love it!

That was simply awesome! I wasn't too fond of the recent trailer either but CIG could make up for it by publishing this one instead!

@Chimaera have to disagree with you on that one. The ending was masterfully synchronized with the music (take the gunshots for example) and all in all the video sped up towards the ending until coming to a halt simultaneously with the music, I love it!

I know whatcha mean, man, and like I said, I LIKE how the coordination was, only that the song chosen required a LOT of switching of frames, which made the video seem more fragmented to me is all. It's a stylistic thing for me, it's a great video, just not one that I can say I enjoyed a TON.

I know whatcha mean, man, and like I said, I LIKE how the coordination was, only that the song chosen required a LOT of switching of frames, which made the video seem more fragmented to me is all. It's a stylistic thing for me, it's a great video, just not one that I can say I enjoyed a TON.

agreed, if the frames only last a second or two you can't really say much in each.  The cumulative effect can be telling, but it can still feel fragmented.  A different song choice would have allowed for much more impactful images and transitions.  Given enough time to build up an actual feeling the transitions can be just as strong as the images themselves, but with this...as well done as it was it just lacked the punch that I'd have hoped for.  Compared to the imagine trailer, which wasn't a song of my particular genre(I prefer a more classical vibe w/ deeper notes) but manged to tell a story(or stories) and manged to successively build and fall to form a whole this left me feeling just a little disjointed.

Polska is an interesting Polish fan site – glad to see them get some focus. Very awesome job with this current Way Of Life. It is a huge step up from their first attempt and - just - WOW.

More found at:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpJ8E1dVanzvG0LmJ1Dy6Cw

also seen on RSI.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/219059/

Some nice talent and hopefully will get the MVP attention it deserves.

I am with you   Khad Rogo and am going to watch it again just because I can. - DRUM out

edit: bad move - I think I peed a little that time - DRUM

Hello fellow Imperials! Thank you for all kind words about my trailer, I appreciate it very much! Fell free to leave a feedback here or directly on RSI forum:

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/220577/fan-trailer-star-citizen-a-way-of-life#latest

I saw a big attention about my work here, so I needed to visit you all, thank you all again! Long live Imperium! ;)

-Dast'ro

Hello fellow Imperials! Thank you for all kind words about my trailer, I appreciate it very much! Fell free to leave a feedback here or directly on RSI forum:

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/220577/fan-trailer-star-citizen-a-way-of-life#latest

I saw a big attention about my work here, so I needed to visit you all, thank you all again! Long live Imperium! ;)

-Dast'ro

Welcome Dast'ro and have fun browsing around! :)

• 1 month later...