Looking for a Sig for forums

Ironman993

hey guys, looking someone with talent to create me a SC sig for forums. 

I will gladly offer you a Star Citizen Starter Package worth 30 USD. These are limited time only and are sold out fast. 

PM me for details.

I know nothing in this world is free so I am not going to charge any money for this package, I too want people to join the SC universe and experience this fantastic game but the only thing I charge is your time to create a nice sig!

So essentially, I am offering this starter package for free in return for a signature.  I prefer the package be given to someone who does not have a package or does not have the means to acquire one. 

3 minutes ago, Turo said:

Well, let's see your $30 sig, mang! 

I will not show it because people may leave negative comments like "that's not worth 30 dollar"  or "I could have done better" type comments.

For the safety and security of the person who made it, i will not post it.

That said, the package was given to people who didn't have a package, so I didn't just give out the package based on just a signature. I wanted to give one out to someone who didn't have a package. That was my purpose. 

51 minutes ago, Ironman993 said:

I will not show it because people may leave negative comments like "that's not worth 30 dollar"  or "I could have done better" type comments.

For the safety and security of the person who made it, i will not post it.

That said, the package was given to people who didn't have a package, so I didn't just give out the package based on just a signature. I wanted to give one out to someone who didn't have a package. That was my purpose. 

I don't mind if you post it.
Haters gonna hate. I don't care whether others like it or not, it only matters that you like it. You're the one who requested it. :parrot:
(Btw SCB has almost no toxic elements. Also people who would leave such comments would get punished anyway.)

@Turo
He's using it for the RSI forums. Not SCB.