Stargate, reebot of series

Rellim

I hate Roland Emmerich though, Stargate is the only OK movie he made the rest is shitty

Stargate and Patriot are the only movies of him that have above 7 IMDB Rating and only slightly

Yeah Independence day has a '6.9'.  I agree, he would not be my choice for a remake either.  

As long as it's more like the original Stargate series or SG:Atlantis, those were pretty good. SG:Universe was depressing. I kept watching, but I prefer the whole SG:SG1/Star Trek:TNG vibe.

thank god, this will have his attention now and not the destruction of asimovs foundation.

:-)

mixed feelings about it, but what do i know. Lya is hiding now ... and observing

thanks for the intel

Universe never got to develop its story enough to see if it was good.

And they can not carry on existing stories due to the rights being owned by fat cats who do not like good TV.

The reboot will likely be more like the original film and done in some over darkened Camera positions that try to show how clever he is.

All situations will be solved with a clever one line answer and woman will be made to look stupid or slutty.

The only good thing to come from this will being able to say.

" Amanda Tapping was better" every time you watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It´s a shame that they threw the story of Universe to the bin, I was really hopeful it can bring more fresh air into the franchise. I´m not saying that I don´t like the original SG-1 or Atlantis (in fact I love them), but that "planet of the week" approach is so 20th century now. I don´t think it would be as successful as original, if they just replace the cast and go with the old format.