Star Citizen 3.0: Tilt-shift timelapse

Narayan

Greetings, citizens!

With the release of Star Citizen 3.0 on the YouTube began to often appear gameplay videos in the "Time lapse" style - when any landscape is recorded on video, then you speed up the result, reaching the entertaining effect of the "accelerated" picture. The sun quickly goes beyond the horizon, the sky spins at a high speed and so on. I did not do this type of video for a long time, because I thought that it would not surprise anyone at this time.

However, now, when we all wait for optimization and making normal videos is very complicated, I decided to do something at least. And I had an idea to make my "Timelapse". However, not ordinary - with the effect of "Tilt Shift" - when certain edges of the picture are blurred, creating the illusion of the miniature of what is happening on the screen.

However, when working with video, I ran into with the fact that because of the shaking of the camera it is not always possible to achieve this effect - therefore the video will be a bit strange and... shaking. However, some moments, nevertheless, managed to be made quite good in terms of how they "work" for a common visual style.

So, I present to you my first "Timelapse" video, which is also flavored with an interesting effect, and also it in pure 4K and at 60 frames per second.

I hope you will enjoy!

P.S. If you liked the video, support me in: