Imperium Media

Gallitin

Made a different signature for use on RSI. Perhaps we should use something like that instead of our own signatures to boost recruitement. (it also lins through to our RSI recruitement topic)

The ones we have here work fine on this specific forum, but RSI has a smaller height, so I optimized the dimensions. Example on the forum: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/537646/#Comment_537646

Posted Image

That's some cool work DeMoN, thanks!

I've updated my RSI sig with the picture.

Cool :) I did update the dimensions of the signature and uploaded the new version to Photobucket. You might want to copy the new code from this topic: 

Try to place a clickable link with it to this forum.

Either in the banner or in a seprate link above or below it.

(The easier you make it the more people will come visit  ;)  )

Yup, even though it was an HTML mini-adventure for someone with zero HTML knowledge like me, I managed to do that :)

The banner itself is a direct link.

Try to place a clickable link with it to this forum.

Either in the banner or in a seprate link above or below it.

(The easier you make it the more people will come visit  ;)  )

It's not about the visit, it's about the signup and at the same time a boost of the recruitement topic on the RSI forum :)

The recruitement topics on RSI are the main source of new recruits, so it needs to stay visibile and on the first page.

There are enough links to our forum inside the recruitement topic, along side the URL in all the visuals. People who sign up will turn up here anyway, but you first need to convince them, and that's what that recruitement topic is for.

From my experience in advertising I know it's better to limit call-to-actions, so I'd prefer to stick to one image/link.