Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gallitin

Imperium Media

615 posts in this topic

~S~

This thread is why I REALLY enjoy coming here reading the latest updates and news.   Very well done ALL of you that made these PICs and then posting them for us all..  Thank you

Thank you Roto, Lozenger and Damashki for the awesome work and props to Gallitin for putting all these together.

was the one with the two fleets approaching each other taken from the movie serenity it looks a lot like it.  Great shot of it.

was the one with the two fleets approaching each other taken from the movie serenity it looks a lot like it.  Great shot of it.

No I think it is some artwork from deviantart, some very nice stuff from very talented people could be found there.

No I think it is some artwork from deviantart, some very nice stuff from very talented people could be found there.

It is a picture of the End Battle in the Serenity Movie ...

I would like to announce that we accepted a new creative mind to our ranks today. You´ve got the skills, now make us proud ;) Welcome to Fleet Media, Tiiga!

Damashki and Tiiga like this

Loving the design work. Top notch stuff. Keep it up guys!

Where do you get the email signature artwork to modify?

The Imperium banners?  They are on the internal boards, have you applied?

The Imperium banners?  They are on the internal boards, have you applied?

Hi Gallitin, yeah the Imperium banners. I've applied a while ago.

Not sure I ever got confirmation or access to the internal boards. Can you point me the right direction?

Hi Gallitin, yeah the Imperium banners. I've applied a while ago.

Not sure I ever got confirmation or access to the internal boards. Can you point me the right direction?

Messaging you now.