Not that I can find the exact information anywhere in my account, I believe I backed this game at the tier of Space Marshall (Hence my username!) if there is or was such a tier sometime in 2013, I think and purchased the Anvil F7C-S Ghost Hornet package. I came here looking for help because, I cannot currently get my game going. I have had numerous problems trying to launch the game and right now it just keeps crashing to the title menu. Which is something the game hasn't done before the 3.14 patch. I used to have no problems launching the game. Although I have always had game crashes. I 'd also like to know if there is a Free Flight Event this weekend and if so, then maybe that's why I can't get in, because every server is full.  Perhaps...,but I'm also looking for the official Star Citizen forums when I found this one. Please give me link to that one if you can.

Hi, 

Let's start with the easy ones

The old forums have moved to here: 

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC

Free Fly coming next week on August 18!

Not sure what the titles were in 2013 that was before I pledged also (early 2014 for me), but Space Marshall now is currently $5K+

Why your game is crashing at title I can  not help with, apologies, as I have yet to install 3.14

There are some trouble shooting links here though:

https://support.robertsspaceindustries.com/hc/en-us/categories/202530337-Technical-Support

Hope that helps.

Free Flight on the 18th of this month, next week. Great, I relieved I have that much time to fix my problem. I may have to reset, and I'd really hate to do that at the moment, since, I almost have enough aUEC to purchase all the upgrades for my Anvil F7C-S Ghost Hornet.

I'm certainly surprised that Space Marshall is now going for $5K, because, I'm sure I didn't pay that much for it back in the day. 

Much gratitude for all your assistance.... :)

Sadly,

That is where common sense stepped in and took my wallet from me.  :)

I just looked at the kickstarter site and it lists it at $5K also, unless they have updated all that info to be current....

Could you send me a link to where they are selling Space Marshall for $5K. I haven't been able to find them.

I know I didn't pay that much for a tier back then because, I just brought new computer for about $4K (back at the end of 2013) to play them on and I still have the computer thank goodness. I vaguely recall paying a lot of money to back Elite Dangerous (No, I'm not even regretting it at the moment despite how well things have been going for Frontier's number one game, because I was huge fan of the original Elite and was happy to give them that money, and the same goes for Star Citizen as well because I'm just loving their tech demo right now.)  as well and I think it was more than what I payed for my piece of Star Citizen. I think I can tally how much I payed on both account pages and will give the final figures here.

https://ibb.co/jW0wnYx

https://ibb.co/x1NdRg2

Not sure if USD is more than POUNDS back then or at the moment.

Oh I don't know that they sell a package called Space Marshall for $5K specifically, I know once you cross 5K you get the title , even if you sell off all your ships I believe you keep the title, cause I know a lot of the store front accounts engage in the grey to get the account status...

Anyway if you go to the RSI site and log in, look at your profile settings, and if the drop down has Space Marshall in it, then you have it.  And you should have it's perks too.

scsm.png.4408cc14abff5f148202903eb08a98d8.png

It is possible if you bought your account from someone else, like mentioned above "storefront" , to have Space Marshall without spending too much,  but realistically they rarely sell those accounts.

Here is the kickstarter  link (not sure how dated this information is so take it as you will)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cig/star-citizen

scsm.png.f9ced8372b4120ce2c0848228def4632.png

I would not try to use the kickstarter site to purchase anything currently (if it even allows you to do so).

No, I don't have that in my drop down menu. What I do have is :-

Civilian

New Backer

Scout

Mercenary

Bounty Hunter

Colonel

Freelancer

Rear Admiral

Aeon Club

Epoch Society

That's it. 

Now that you mention it that way, I 'm not sure what I got as a specific title tied to which ever tier I paid for. Maybe that's all I got and I'm not sure whether I backed it as a Kickstarter on another site or backed it on this on the official itself. (I think the official site wasn't opened at that time.)  One thing I am sure of is that I didn't buy my account off of another player selling theirs. I'm sure my purchase was legitimate.

According to that I think I pledge on the Colonel tier, but I don't think I have  access to the Squadron 42 side of the game. Funny thing,  they wrote "The Stars My Destination" after High Admiral and that's something I wrote  in my account signature for Star Citizen. Because, I know that poem and of the novel. Yet, I don't have a Connie in my package at all. SO, Definitely don't have that.