Want to Sell WTS - Full Account [Digital Mercenary Package] with LTI Ships [Reclaimer, Dragonfly Yellowjacket, Merchantman, Aquila, Super Hornet]

mobi232

Hi

Due to a change in circumstances [and habits], I'm looking to sell my account. I've had it since 2013 but have hardly used it. I just don't have the time to game anymore and when I do, I stick to singleplayer games. Hence I thought it was about time I try to see if I can get something back as I know when it finally is released, I just won't have the necessary time to commit. All the ships are tied to the account and can not be gifted. Some were purchased on a Ad Hoc basis from grey market as I tended to miss the concept sales. All upgrades mentioned have NOT been applied. There is a handle change too. Obviously also has a load of the milestone rewards, some $0 CCUs, UEC28,500 and REC5,000. Trade In Value is $935.

I'm based in the UK so not sure if that makes a difference but thought I'd mention it. I'm not sure whats fair [If anyone has feedback then please mention it] but I was looking at getting $800 including Fees but am willing to accept offers.  I accept payment by paypal [I'm verified] and also have an Ebay account with '261' 100% feedback, if anyone feels safer going through that.

Thanks

*Digital Mercenary Package [Aurora MR, 1000 UEC, Legacy Alpha, 3 Month Insurance, Squadron 42, Star Citizen, Manual]
UPGRADE [NOT APPLIED]: Aurora MR > Aurora LX

*Drake Dragonfly Yellowjacket LTI [Concept Sale]

*F7C-S Hornet Ghost LTI [Upgraded Origin 85X]
UPGRADE [NOT APPLIED]: Ghost > Constellation Aquila

*F7C-M Super Hornet LTI [Upgraded Origin 85X]
UPGRADE [NOT APPLIED]: F7C-M Super Hornet > Merchantman

*Reclaimer LTI [Upgraded Kruger P-72]

image.thumb.png.2d050627f9110065c99af5ef6dbc3b3f.png

image.thumb.png.c087a71367651484dddfaf6b1a71806d.png

image.thumb.png.c471a21c0e6994f8c20372da5be77ddc.png

• Chimaera locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 months later...