Want to Sell WTS whole account - Reduced price and paypal fees included

Tom Villder

I would like to sell my main account because of real-life commitments.  While I love Star Citizen and I still believe that it will have a large impact on gaming when it is released, my real life circumstances compel me at this point in time.  My account (created January 2014) mainly consists of ships purchased with store credit with LTI, with the exception of the original package (Constellation).  There are a few dozen buyback options and 0$ CCU's. 

I would like to sell this account for $800 or best offer (paypal fees included).  The reason I am selling my account at this price is because I need the funds sooner than later.  PM me if you are interested and I will do all I can to get back to you in a timely manner.

The account has the following ships:

Drake Vulture LTI

Apollo Medivac LTI

Argo Combo pack LTI

Aegis Vulcan LTI

Cutlass Blue LTI

Super Hornet LTI

Constellation Andromeda (6 Months Insurance) Package

standalone1.thumb.png.6c52342489cbd13286f40cf947ba6dc5.pngstandalone2.png.eb7af32157ad60a49d534907ba3b4b6c.png

package.png.c3f62e601966b23a2347d71e58fc2315.png

Furthermore, the account has $100 in store credit, 6.5k UEC and I have purchased quite a few things from the Voyager store, such as the Greycat, some ship weapons and hangar decorations.

total.thumb.png.fa4d04f9e5698879fb5f0364015b6978.png