MFG Crosswind Pedals

MortimerSnurd

I signed up for the crosswinds months ago, but now I am questioning the need for any pedals at all.  I bought two T16's and they have all the axis' that I need.  Or do they?  Is there any possible use for more degrees of freedom?  If not, does anyone want my place in line for the Crosswinds?  If you want them, I can have them sent to you, we will just have to figure out how to handle the payment.

I've been flying dual sticks + pedals for over a year now and I cannot imagine not having pedals. The extra axes means options for finding what mapping works best for you and who doesn't like options? Strafe forward and reverse on each toe brake is really intuitive for me. 

Previously I had the CH Pro pedals, and while they get the job done they cannot compare to the Crosswinds. They're sooo silky smooth! The one minor thing I don't like about them is the stubby heel lip on each pedal; it's too short and forces me to have to wear shoes when flying. :(

Edited by RedMenace
typo commander

I can understand the benefits of having "options."  But I have become accustomed to controlling all 6 axis w/ the T16s.  I am pretty confident that I will not improve my piloting skills by adding a new controller to the mix.  
And I am not "selling" my place in line, just giving it to someone who is going to use it.  The email I received today said they should be ready by April 1'st so if you want them, get a hold of me before then and we'll figure out the logistics.

• 3 weeks later...