Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

M4niac

MFG Rudder Pedals and Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog Settings

Hey all,

I have been around since the wing commander days of old on my dx66!

Been playing the alpha game on my old saitek on my old sandy bridge ME4. Since upgraded today to a new APEX motherboard and 7700k and decided to splurge and picked myself up some goodies.

Enter HOTAS and MFG pedals.......

I cannot get them to work! Anyone know a good work around as I have tried a few custom uploads to my TARGET but for the life of me I am so old school and used to plug and play.

I have them as well, for a while I was making my own target builds and putting them up on a make to site I made for others. Howerver, with as often as the controls were changing over the last 3 years I stopped. Best bet right now is to make your own. Go in and print out/have open the controls from star citizen keyboard. Then open and edit the premade Star Citizen build (a lot easier for the pitch and yaw dynamic settings than trying to do it yourself), and edit the buttons to how you want it based off their keyboard controls. This way it keeps the sensitivity setting for the throttle and the joystick correct, it took me a couple weeks to figure out how to get it to go from anything other than 0 and 100.

It should be the same, when I have them hooked they show up in the program. I take the configuration file that is saved and then edit it. on the main screen it gives the options of what controllers to include. Just add the rudders and then set them to the role you want, pitch or roll etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Raptor_67
      Hello fellow Citizens.
      I've got what is probably a noob question about how to use TARGET (Thrustmaster Software).
      I currently have in my possession 2 Warthog Joysticks (one standard and one left hand converted).  I also have a couple of MFD's and a set of set of Saitek combat pedals. SC needs 1 controller so TARGET is needed for the Joysticks and MFD's but not the pedals (please correct me if I'm wrong). Being a TARGET Noob, I havnt used it for anything more then simply binding the TM Warthog HOTAS (or the Warthog and a left handed T16000) together so SC can recognize them. TARGET sees the 2 Warthog Joysticks when you start TARGET, but when you go to create a new profile I can only see 1 Warthog Joystick. I'm now running the new version of TARGET (v3.0.16.615). I'll print the manual out and start reading, but I figure two warthogs may not be covered like for example 2 T16000 would be, or a Warthog and a T16000, both combinations of which you can see and select together in TARGET when you create a new profile. I'm sure this is a noob question for a seasoned TARGET user, but seasoned TARGET user I'm not!   Can anyone help me (or just point me in the right direction)?   Thanks in Advance.   ...  Fly well or die trying.
    • By Fizzlefuse
      Hi guys,
      I'm having some problems with my Warthog. i can't for the life of me figure out how to get the buttons and switches on the throttle's base to do anything. The buttons on the joystick and throttle itself work fine but none of the base switches work.

Trying to find a good tutorial on how to set this up for star citizen is like fininding a needle in a haystack, some videos are years old or just tell you to download someone's keybindings and then everything magically works. but I tried that and it doesn't. I've been trying to figure out the TARGET software but.. well, it's poop.

if anyone can give me some advice I'd really appreciate it!
    • By Black-Dahlia
      Hey guys I just picked up a Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS. 
      Does anyone have any good guides or tutorials on how to set this up for SC? This is my first ever flight stick/throttle.
      If you also have any tips or pointers how I "SHOULD" be using this, please let me know! Excited to use it!

<3 thanks guys!