I'll echo how awesome the CH line is.  I have the throttle and Fighterstick and I use the MFG Crosswind rudder pedals.  That said...

I can't seem to get Alpha 2.0 to recognize my CH stick or throttle.  Are you running in direct or mapped mode?  Did you add your own CH control scheme to the available mapping under ...\StarCitizen\Public\USER\Controls\Mappings?  Kind of bummed as I recall my setup working great though I haven't used AC 1.x in a few months.  

I had less trouble getting HOTAS support running on GTAV than on SC 2.0. CIG needs to get their input support shit together. Their prebuilt Saitek profiles aren't even that good and have to be remapped. Something has to change soon.

I use mapped mode for the most part and combine all devices into a single logical device (though I re-assign the axis so it actually becomes two logical devices). I've never actually had issues getting SC to recognize my CH gear.. all the way back to when we had to XML hack to get joysticks to work.

On 12/15/2015 at 5:15 PM, thekalman said:

I use mapped mode for the most part and combine all devices into a single logical device (though I re-assign the axis so it actually becomes two logical devices). I've never actually had issues getting SC to recognize my CH gear.. all the way back to when we had to XML hack to get joysticks to work.

I don't have trouble getting SC to recognize my CH HOTAS, SC just gives me a lot of trouble when trying to do a custom function assignment.

On 12/17/2015 at 10:59 PM, PastaHead said:

I don't have trouble getting SC to recognize my CH HOTAS, SC just gives me a lot of trouble when trying to do a custom function assignment.

Agreed. This is why I do as much as possible through the CM and change exactly 3 things in SC:

• Coupled and Decoupled horizontal translation
  • Coupled and Decoupled vertical translation
  • Toggle decoupled.

That's it. 

Binding customization is something SC could really learn from Elite. The amount of cool shit you can set up just in the game alone is awesome.

15 hours ago, thekalman said:

Agreed. This is why I do as much as possible through the CM and change exactly 3 things in SC:

• Coupled and Decoupled horizontal translation
  • Coupled and Decoupled vertical translation
  • Toggle decoupled.

That's it. 

Binding customization is something SC could really learn from Elite. The amount of cool shit you can set up just in the game alone is awesome.

What SC does right on control customization:

• Tabs

What Elite does right on control customization:

• Everything but tabs