Why is recruiting for other ORG being allowed?

Boraxx

So I received the following message from: http://forums.starcitizenbase.com/user/7203-segevbr/

Greeting Boraxx,

This is a personal invited to join the Terran Trading Company™.

The Terran Trading Company (TTCo for short) will establish itself as one of the primary industry and commerce organization in the Terra System, near Xi'An and

Banu Space.

TTCo is headquartered in the capitol city of Prime on Terra III.

TTCo is not just for those interested in Trade and Industry, we have roles for everyone, from Security and Special Ops to Salvaging and Exploration.

We are a relatively new org, but we are growing fast and many of the most pivotal roles have been filled, but we still need good people for both leadership

roles and regular membership.

Our community is built on the foundation of trust, loyalty, comradery, and determination to grow the community in a positive way.

In the 'Verse, we will strive to become a substantially wealthy community and all of our members will share in those profits. And Affiliates will profit by

association with us.

We will follow UEE Law and disavow any knowledge of criminal activity by our members, but much can happen outside the reaches of UEE Enforcement that TTCo is forced to turn a blind eye to. TTCo will not be officially devoting any resources to enforcing UEE Law and if questioned by the UEE we will state that,"The TTCo Member in question was not acting as a representative of the Terran Trading Company" and will typically decline any further requests for comment.

We wish you the best of luck, regardless of whether you join us or not, and we look forward to meeting you in the 'verse!

Thank you for considering the Terran Trading Company, below we have listed links to our Org Resources and Community Pages!

Forums:
http://terrantradingco.com

RSI Page:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TTCO

Best regards,
~VEGAS~
Vice President of Internal Affairs

Why is this type of spam allowed on SCBase?

Heh well they all seem to be familiar names from Imperium. Just a bunch of guys that broke off from Imperium I suppose. Too bad the tactic to try and get people through SCB PMs instead of the recruitment forum was used.

Hello,

As the leader of TTCo and on behalf of ~VEGAS~, I just wanted to jump in here and try to give you an idea of where we were coming from.  

Firstly, we are sorry to anyone involved for the confusion as we did not intend to "spam" anyone or target any members of Imperium.  We did however specifically target (the opposite of spamming) a few individuals, Boraxx included but no more than maybe five people, who had yet to have joined a fleet/org and seemed like they might be a good fit for our org.  We acted no differently than we do on the RSI Forums and was not aware that this would be frowned upon.  

It is not the policy of TTCo to blindly invite members, but rather we intend to seek out viable candidates that seem (after what research we can do) like they would fit in well to our community.

So again we would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion and for any offense that this may have caused.  We value the SCB community and would go to great lengths to make sure that we do not alienate ourselves from it.

Going forward, we will probably get another recruiting thread up (once it's finished being designed) but we will make no attempts to initiate contact with anyone individually, on the SCB Forums, regarding joining our org.  If this is found to happen, please let me know as they will be dealt with appropriately.

Best regards,

Jake

If you listen closely you can hear the echos of Imperium Intelligence in this thread. It's faint, and hard to locate but when you feel it you feel it deep within your spine. Hahaha  

If you listen closely you can hear the echos of Imperium Intelligence in this thread. It's faint, and hard to locate but when you feel it you feel it deep within your spine. Hahaha  

imperium intelligence. 

Let me be intelligence right now:  xplor was once part of an imperium squad that split

:)

I have my info sources.

imperium intelligence. 

Let me be intelligence right now:  xplor was once part of an imperium squad that split

:)

I have my info sources.

Well it was all over the RSI-forums and reddit ... so not that hard to know. Also, wasn't really a whole squad, rather individuals.

please, no fighting, we are all members of the base, can't we all get along, you all make me so sad "cry"

So ~vegas~ did something wrong, i would have just given him a scolding and tell him not to do it again, i kind of liked him though

can't we just forgive and forget :)

(trying to close this topic without a problem arising)