Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Drum

Printable Blanks For HOTAS And Other Controllers

43 posts in this topic

Here are the Default FPS Keys in a printer friendly format. (May 11,2015)

DZso12.png

Will be interesting to see how these function in a HOTAS Mode 2 or 3. I really hate the idea of having to shove the HOTAS aside because I am now on foot. - DRUM out

EDIT: did not want to sidetrack this thread so shifted responses to my statement to another. Please respond there.

RedMenace likes this

I'd think playing an FPS with a flight stick would be... impractical at best lol. I appreciate your commitment to the flight stick but you better start practicing your hot switches between KBM and HOTAS :P.

I'd think playing an FPS with a flight stick would be... impractical at best lol. I appreciate your commitment to the flight stick but you better start practicing your hot switches between KBM and HOTAS :P.

For most of us stick jockeys that's a non-issue. My two sticks are sitting on each side of my keyboard with my mouse right there in front of me. 

Added The NEW Star Citizen Universe 2.0.0 Keyboard in a printable format.

Happy Trails... - DRUM out

NEW SCU 2.0 Flight Keyboard (Dec 12,2015)

Spoiler

FLIGHT-20.png

NEW SCU 2.0 AFOOT Keyboard (Dec 12,2015)

Spoiler

AFOOT.png

ROLL YOUR OWN for those who modify keys and want to do their own Thang...

Spoiler

BLANK-FINAL.png

Doopsums, Lokeus, Gremlich and 1 other like this

Thank you, Drum. Very handy.

I'm really curious how KBM FPS is going to compare to the other methods. Stick obviously sounds awkward, but Gamepade vs KBM will be interesting. I think it's going to boil down to the aim mechanic, and if point and click will be viable over adjust and squeeze.

Future's full of wonders!

Glantor Enzo from EDGE Foundation (this weeks MVP)    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/GlantorEnzo

has added a great keybind reference (printable) that can be used to fill in the blanks on the various controls depicted on this thread.

LINK:  https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/citizen-spotlight/5177-Star-Citizen-Alpha-24-Quick-Notes-A4-Prints

Great job and they are appreciated.

Well earned nice addition to MVP. - DRUM out

New 2.5 build has had me set the Hotas aside. Until things stop changing so much I have just been using the mouse/keyboard..

I am also using the cheat sheet listed below because it is easier to modify.

Two formats of same thing. DOC and TXT. Make any changes you see fit and print to keep close.

Hope they help someone. - DRUM out

WarWulf likes this

6 minutes ago, Drum said:

New 2.5 build has had me set the Hotas aside. Until things stop changing so much I have just been using the mouse/keyboard..

Reveal hidden contents

same here unfortunately for me its also a matter of ships the only fighter I currently have is a SuperHornet and thats pretty much the gimbal ship with 5 badgers

for fixed dualstick I would need the Saber or sth in that direction

logged in the other day with Hornet and was using mouse right T16m left

WarWulf likes this

On 5/11/2015 at 5:34 PM, Prosev said:

I've played MechWarrior games with a joystick and a keypad for well over a decade to good effect. They are just as much an FPS-style game.

I think it would honestly be easier to make a few sliding platforms for you desk out of cabinet drawer sliders. That way you can have a keyboard/gamepad and mouse set up and in position but a few inches above it you have your hotas on the sliders. when you exit you just push each to the side and boom. It should only cost like 20 bucks max I would think.