Drum

Printable Blanks For HOTAS And Other Controllers

I have gone through several changes on my HOTAS over the past day.

Finally, I just printed a dozen blanks to make it easier to keep track of things until I stop moving things around and am happy with the setup.

I had previously made PRINTABLE defaults from the manual, but they are already obsolete, so no hope there.

I imagine that as the modules are released we will be expanding on what we can do with these controls. This may assist you in keeping track of any changes you or CIG make in the future.

So here are some Printable Blanks that you can fill in and use for reference as you set up your XML control files. - DRUM out

EDIT Sept 9,2016: Cheat Sheets added at:

https://forums.starcitizenbase.com/topic/9923-printable-blanks-for-hotas-and-other-controllers/?do=findComment&comment=338668

Here are the Default FPS Keys in a printer friendly format. (May 11,2015) - Dec 12,2015 near end of PAGE 2

Spoiler

DZso12.png

Blank Keypad Controller

Spoiler

16ql.png

Blank Joystick

Spoiler

phw5.png

Blank Warthog Hotas

Spoiler

p55i.png

NEW Detailed WARTHOG (thanks @typicalmale) 4-18-2015

Spoiler

G6Ob1L.jpg

Spoiler

2ZqqtD.jpg

Blank X52 Hotas

Spoiler

2lcj.png

Blank X55 Hotas

Spoiler

fc3j.png

Blank X55 Thruster ONLY

Spoiler

1hl3.png

ADDED G940 7/3/2014:

Blank G940

Spoiler

9bey.png

NEW SCU 2.0 Flight Keyboard (Dec 12,2015)

Spoiler

FLIGHT-20.png

ROLL YOUR OWN KEYBOARD - Total Blank for those heavy modified key binds...

Spoiler

BLANK-FINAL.png

New defaults in printable format for the various controls as of AC_Manual-09-V6 (9/12/2014)

A new keyboard:

m350Nl.png

aA6O2o.png

Gamepad

aNtlvN.png

Joystick

gtLWGO.png

Warthog

YWiNHr.png

X52

sjR3wr.png

X55

3hFnFX.png

G940

7vq6dP.png

The blanks on the first thread are not changed, since they are only to place your customized changes to the layouts.

Enjoy – DRUM out

The patch today moved some of the default keys around and added a few features.

As always, the blanks on the first entry can be used for custom builds. This layout can be printed to assist you while you are using//modifying your Sticks and Controls.

Here is the New Keyboard in Printable Format as of October 21, 2014. Enjoy. - DRUM out

gmP2oc.png

Minor changes to Default Keyboard - added to initial post and also below.

May come back and clean it up a little later - was a fast transform. Nothing changed on the other controllers in this thread since I just use the blanks and fill in changes.

Happy Trails - DRUM out

KAFsjs.png

NEW Keyboard default added here and Edit into first post.

Note that some lines seemed to have dissolved with color changes - seems legible when printed.

May work on it more once released. - DRUM out

PTU 1.1.0 (3/11/2015) Edition Keyboard.  obsolete - see March 20,2015 on first thread

4jy4jj.png

New KEYBOARD for version 1.1.0 added here and on first thread. ALL others to be considered obsolete. - DRUM out

New Default Keyboard March 20,2015 - NOW Alpha 1.1.1 (April 11,2015)

DmvmmD.png

Larger Print Version

Rb2Vhq.png

edit: made a larger print version so could put further away above monitor.. Added above - DRUM

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By azile0
      So I've been rocking an okay joystick for a while, a Logitech Extreme 3D. It works well enough in Freespace 2, but in SC it's not precise enough and I can't aim well at all. I've moved to a mouse and keyboard setup since, and have drastically improved my combat aim. My question is if a better joystick might yield better results? I see people mentioning HOTAS controllers and dual stick controllers as options and was looking for feedback from the community. 
    • By agnlabs
      Hey all  
      So the story begins with I, myself wanted to buy the mounts for my desk, but unfortunately they were too expensive for me. So I ended up building table mounts for myself. As It worked out pretty well, I just wanted to provide good quality table mounts to people who can not afford more expensive ones. 
      So, here is the offer for you  
      Hotas Joystick and throttle mounts. Our joystick and throttle table mount products are compatible with Thrustmaster Warthog models.
       We can manufacture in other models as well. Please, contact us for this. 
      As our product development work continues and we are open for any feedbacks. 
      The mounts are made of aluminum and metal. So during shipping, small scratches might happen. 
      Each component is adjustable. So each of them could move back and forward, up and down.
      Easy to set up. Each product includes two pieces. All you have to do mount them together.  Please pm us to order. 
      Each product is 60 € + shipping cost. 
      Shipping costs for two pieces would be 15 € for Europe and 35 €  for United States. 
      Email: agnlabs2017@gmail.com

• By Raptor_67
      Hello fellow Citizens.
      I've got what is probably a noob question about how to use TARGET (Thrustmaster Software).
      I currently have in my possession 2 Warthog Joysticks (one standard and one left hand converted).  I also have a couple of MFD's and a set of set of Saitek combat pedals. SC needs 1 controller so TARGET is needed for the Joysticks and MFD's but not the pedals (please correct me if I'm wrong). Being a TARGET Noob, I havnt used it for anything more then simply binding the TM Warthog HOTAS (or the Warthog and a left handed T16000) together so SC can recognize them. TARGET sees the 2 Warthog Joysticks when you start TARGET, but when you go to create a new profile I can only see 1 Warthog Joystick. I'm now running the new version of TARGET (v3.0.16.615). I'll print the manual out and start reading, but I figure two warthogs may not be covered like for example 2 T16000 would be, or a Warthog and a T16000, both combinations of which you can see and select together in TARGET when you create a new profile. I'm sure this is a noob question for a seasoned TARGET user, but seasoned TARGET user I'm not!   Can anyone help me (or just point me in the right direction)?   Thanks in Advance.   ...  Fly well or die trying.
    • By M4niac
      Hey all,

I have been around since the wing commander days of old on my dx66!

Been playing the alpha game on my old saitek on my old sandy bridge ME4. Since upgraded today to a new APEX motherboard and 7700k and decided to splurge and picked myself up some goodies.

Enter HOTAS and MFG pedals.......

I cannot get them to work! Anyone know a good work around as I have tried a few custom uploads to my TARGET but for the life of me I am so old school and used to plug and play.