Constellation - Variants

VoA

I saw a reworked Connie recently but I cant remember where? They had added some length and made the bridge and crew quarters two seperate rooms with their own doors. Can any remember whit forum this was in? It looked SWEET! I would love some new info.

SPOILER [Leak] Newer Constellation model!

RSI Constellation Rework WIP

Someone that data mined the leak files - Found some of the new RSI Constellation Files. Placed next to older model for comparison. The new model is very rough / in progress so don't expect super quality. (No variant models found yet)

New model at top of image.
Ssg7tbV.jpg
New model in center, Interior pieces on left.
VRY3enl.jpg
O0wvfWk.jpg
New elevator
LCkckRR.jpg
New Landing Skid
B1GzpSy.jpg
Newer RCS Thrusters
yAgzMdn.jpg
Merlin Mount
o7AIFNo.jpg
New Elevator again
H9gOGpn.jpg
Interior Shots
KZrEW77.jpg
LSb0bgo.jpg
44dnpnb.jpg
YTOVUrE.jpg
8IROqAK.jpg
HevfYCT.jpg
Old VTOL Fan
6XJKWQH.jpg
New VTOL Assembly
fCh3S64.jpg
New Landing Skid vs Old
lSCvm5S.jpg

For those interested, here's a leak spoiler walkthrough of the revised Constellation with the living spaces textured. It looks mighty fine, even as a work in progress. Mightily approve the revision so far.

For those interested, here's a leak spoiler walkthrough of the revised Constellation with the living spaces textured. It looks mighty fine, even as a work in progress. Mightily approve the revision so far.

Agreed, does look good. Much better than what its like just now. Actually making me think the Andro could be my daily go to ship, definitely a nice place to be.

Agreed, does look good. Much better than what its like just now. Actually making me think the Andro could be my daily go to ship, definitely a nice place to be.

I have loved the Connie since when I first backed SC. It was the largest ship at the time (besides the Idris which I thought I would never be able to get, but got lucky and picked up an Idris-P on its last sale). I loved the Connie so much and really all its Variants that I bought a Connie Super pack in addition to having an extra Phoenix Upgrade (Phoenix is still my favorite ship in game). Since that time all the subsequent Concept sales have distributed my pledged over multiple ships (sadly melting the Super Pack)... But kept my Phoenix upgrade for when I can CCU one of my Drake Heralds into an Andromeda then Upgrade to the Phoenix :)

There is too big of a jump in size to the Larger Corvette sized ships.... and think the Connie is the perfect size. I also love the increase in modularity, the new crew quarters, the new missile re loaders, etc.... :)

Damn, but the Merlin is a sexy ship!!  I wonder what the compartment is for though... It can't be more than .25 SCU. Perhaps a locker so you can bring a pair of rifles to the surface?

I'm thinking the side compartment is the beer cooler and the forward one's for hiding the bodies.

For anyone wondering where these images came from, subscribe and you'll get access to images and other things

If you’re interested in going above and beyond to support Star Citizen’s development, there’s no better way than a development subscription! Subscribers get a variety of unique add-ons available nowhere else, which are created using the money paid into subscription fees. Products like Jump Point, 10 For the Chairman, and Around the Verse could not happen without our generous subscribers!

So on Star Cast today, Ben Lesnik was on, and I got my question answered:

The Merlin will be in Arena Commander before the Constellation is in Arena Commander and before Arena Commander 2.0 (multi-crew) is ready.

Will be real interesting to see how it compares to the racers, how much of an advantage being small is!

Also makes me wonder, when will they add fuel limitations to the simulation?

So on Star Cast today, Ben Lesnik was on, and I got my question answered:

The Merlin will be in Arena Commander before the Constellation is in Arena Commander and before Arena Commander 2.0 (multi-crew) is ready.

Will be real interesting to see how it compares to the racers, how much of an advantage being small is!

Also makes me wonder, when will they add fuel limitations to the simulation?

Are you telling me that Merlin is coming?!?!

*screams* *jumps like an excited, giddy school girl* *screams more*