Get Battlefield Hardline beta acess now! [FIXED/WORKING FOR SOME]

Khiven

If you didn't get yours (they are limited) you can do it now with this link

http://dd.reddit.com/r/Battlefield/comments/27srwb/get_beta_now/

Do it quickly before they notice and shut it down!

It worked for me.

CONFIRMED: It's just the link that appears to someone who got in, you need to have your origin opened b4 you click it, then it'll be added to your library and they'll send you a confirmation email.

EDIT: as reddit comment says, it's been fixed, so It won't work anymore, for those of you who couldn't click it in time this is the official link for beta sign up, however it'll probably take days or weeks for the next invite round.

EDIT2: a lot of people is still reporting it works, it may take some time to appear in your lib. Not abled to check this one btw, but its all in the comments.

dont think i wanna click a link like that you never know whats in them

I know, and you are doing good, however it's a link to origin as you can check, and they can't do anything just because you clicked a link, bit it's up to eachone to decide.

Not working anymore. They have fixed it. Btw I'd never click on a big link without checking before, I was already logged in so I wasn't asked for the login, but it's normal you have to be logged on origin in order to let them add the game to your account. I checked the whole link and there was nothing wrong in the code plus I'd never share anything with you guys I had not checked before. That being said , I still understand people's concerns.

You can also get a key if you speak with customer support, they will add the game to you lib.

I don't know when it ends, but open beta starts soon so most likely after this one

I got access. I signed up three times just to be safe. No email. I opened Origin today and there it was.

I didn't like what they had to offer so far. But that could be because I tried eight severs and no one was on. I did like driving around in the cars for a moment and then realized GTA handled it better. Loading screens are ENORMOUS, graphics look okay and whatnot. So far though nothing I have seen justifies buying another BF title only after a year (especially since BF4 was such a hot mess).

I hope they release Team Deathmatch (assuming that's still in this game...) before the BETA runs out.

I don'tknow, like, the game modes are fun, Blood Money matches are fresh air and fun, but it's not a new game, it's a BF4 dlc. I'll get it when it's on discount or something, no way for the inital price having bf4 already.