Hola from Costa Rica

Metaru Mashin

Hi, my name is Vito, I speak spanish as native language, so I do not post too much because of shame, I want to play the salvage carreer, that is why I bought a Cutlass, the only ship with a tractor beam integrated which can be pledge (it was not for piracy) and I am aiming for an Aegis Dynamics Surveyor in the future. I hope I can aid everyone in any way possible. Nice to meet you :)

Welcome to the Base and Fleet. Don't be ashamed to post, your English is by far better than some native English speakers I've seen (and a few drunken escapades by myself :P). Salvaging looks to be one of the more interesting aspects of the game to date. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Vito

Welcome to SCB

Hope you find everything you need, and looks like you got a nice start to your ship collection ;) just need some customization so you don't look like a pirate 

Thanks, I have see some skin hull options in the pledge store but I am not sure if they are for all ships

Thanks, I have see some skin hull options in the pledge store but I am not sure if they are for all ships

They should be, I know I picked up a few and as far as RSI has said they will work with atleast the first pledge ships

They should be, I know I picked up a few and as far as RSI has said they will work with atleast the first pledge ships

:D  I will try buying one, to be honest I love how the Cutlass look in the pirate skin, I hope I can take the Skull and crossbones logo outJumpPoint_01-12_Nov_13_WIP5.jpg

I like the cutlass too. I have the pirate skin as well, you know eventually when someone declares war on imperium there will be plenty of chances to be bad guys...plenty of times to fly the jolly rodger  for yourself and Imperium as a privateer.

I really like the cutlass interior.  I love the 1970s Soviet feel, I like the cargo nets...it just feels functional.  I like it more than my Constellation!

Thanks @Scotterius, @Wyvyrias an @Vryce, my goal is to become a Aegis Dynamics Surveyor Captain and recover shipwrecks throughout the galaxy, so I will start with the Cutlass, I am already a Trade & Industry member, but I do not know how they are organized, and who to report to, but if someone needs help, I like to play support style :D