Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my application!
        My name is Riley, I'm 18 years old and I live in Ontario Canada, I’m so excited to be a part of this universe, I hope you’ll accept me into your ranks as a member. I have been gaming my whole life and have proficiency in flight-sims and full-simulators alike.

My overall goal is to be the most reliable, quick, cheapest, and kindest transporter in the verse. I will be taking tasks and missions from multiple organizations but I will remain active and stay on a positive orientation with your group and members. I will mostly stray away from cross organization conflicts but I can assist if called upon.

I currently own a Freelancer, with most of my future investments will also be along the lines of the merchantman, caterpillar, Avenger, Starfarer, Hull C, and a merchantman. My goal is to have the right ship for the task and do my best to assist in your organization’s achievements and future goals. I hope you will accept my application and see usefulness in my abilities, crew, and determination.

See you in the verse!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Gavril
      Name's Gavril, call me Gav.
      Never been in an Org before and decided to give it a try.
      SC backer for a while now, my package is a mess and I have a healthy amount on this game. Started with an Aurora.
      Waiting for the Polaris and the Carrack to come out.

• By Citadel_1664
      Hi all, I'm Citadel. I've been part of the Star Citizen community for just over 5 years now, I started with an Avenger titan and vowed at the time to not buy anymore ships until the game launched. fast forward to today and I've recently bought an 890J for when I'm not in one of my 8 or 9 other ships/vehicles not wanting to acknowledge the "buy backs" 👀 - So after looking around at various Orgs and getting a feel for each of them I've been in limbo for quite some time. However after talking with an existing Imperium member "StratoCrewzr" I wanted to not only join Imperium but I'd like to hopefully be useful to the Org and thrive within it. I look forward to getting to know you all better!
      Citadel
    • By Moote
      Hey yall,

My name is Moote, and I am a new applicant to Imperium.  I've been a backer since early 2015, and I have recently found my love for the mining mechanic.  I am looking for a good community that reminds me of a helpful EQ1 server.  I enjoyed the rules of your org, and I hope that you accept my application.  Only then, can we both see if we are a good fit for each other.  

Thanks,

Moote
    • By warlord5366
      Hi All,

It has been around 2 years since I last hung around these parts of the area.  Since then I have moved on with life getting a job that requires me to never be home and now married.
      I have a lack of time, and require assistance from people I trust on the forum.
      Could anyone here PM me if they would like to sell my LTI packages, and account and you would receive a commission for your work (and be middle man so this can be all smooth) 
      My ebay:
      https://www.ebay.com/usr/jgomez5366
      My Overclock.net account:
      http://www.overclock.net/forum/members/354310-istudy92.html

I would like to get 575 if possible for all?:
      Aurora LN
      AEGIS DYNAMICS RETALIATOR HEAVY BOMBER - LTI
      DIGITAL BOUNTY HUNTER - LTI

My account can buy back
      DIGITAL COLONEL - LTI
      And my account has this:
      STORE$165.00 USDUEC¤37,000 UECREC¤5,000 REC

My
    • By ElGeneraleLoco
      Hello my fellow Citizens, 
      This is my introductory post, I'm an Aries who enjoys a long walk on the beach and a short walk through an airlock.
      I'm a Grand Admiral with a jaunty monocle, top-hat and some golden guns.... All that and $5.34 cash will get me a cup of coffee at Starbucks.