7 Days remain

wouter

Sadly, however, you will be too busy to play or else too tired to play.....see you in 4 years or so when your kid becomes some school's problem =P

Pst, not all kids have to be the same catastrophe as yours. :secret2:

:P

I'm pretty sure she'll be ok with it, given the captivated expression on her face if she gets to sit on my lap when I run through the hangar.^^

Pst, not all kids have to be the same catastrophe as yours. :secret2:

:P

I'm pretty sure she'll be ok with it, given the captivated expression on her face if she gets to sit on my lap when I run through the hangar.^^

I have decided long ago that all kids are the same catastrophe, so i decided i won't be having any, and luckily my wife isn't interested in em either.

But hey who am i to judge that yours won't be the wunderkind that doesn't keep you up all night, doesn't costs thousands of euros and doesn't mean your social life will from then on only include places that have a spot for you to change a diaper =P

I'm sure you thought it through.......

.....you have thought this through haven't you? =P

I have decided long ago that all kids are the same catastrophe, so i decided i won't be having any, and luckily my wife isn't interested in em either.

But hey who am i to judge that yours won't be the wunderkind that doesn't keep you up all night, doesn't costs thousands of euros and doesn't mean your social life will from then on only include places that have a spot for you to change a diaper =P

I'm sure you thought it through.......

.....you have thought this through haven't you? =P

You have no idea!

3 days, if everything goes well.

@novastorm : I didn't really think it through. My motivation was just that someone has to be there when

1. the greek don't need money from the EU any more to pay for their loans and

2. when Austria finished paying for the Hypo Alpe Adria bank,

which, if my daughter reaches the age of ~90 years, should both be possible.

We just need more tax payers! :scream: