Pictures from your daily life.

stefmarster

Isnt there a law that says each room must have atleast 1-2 windows?

The control room has windows on the other side but you can only look at the machine hall from there.

But the lamps in the room are special "Daylight Lamps" that simulate the fequency and color of sunlight, maybe this helps a bit...

Germany too. In some areas marked like this:

schneekettenzeichen.jpg

snow chains are mandatory.

Aha, netherlands doesn't do that. But the government was thinking about making it mandatory. then again we dont have as much snow as you do. So its kinda a stupid rule for us.

your country has mandatory winter tires during winter?

Yes

1. November - 15. April, if snow or ice is on the roads fine is 35€ when you dont have winter tires and up to 5000€ "under especialy dangerous conditions"

You all seem to have much cooler lives than me :(

but I do have a nice computer setup (although it is still missing the 3x 27" monitors and 2 - r9-290s)

fxqmpt.jpg

and here is me hanging with Motley Crue in Vegas

2gtn5o6.jpg

My regular day consists of me sitting in front of a computer answering phones on the IT Helpdesk in South Florida...

Nothing really exciting about it...

You all seem to have much cooler lives than me :(

but I do have a nice computer setup (although it is still missing the 3x 27" monitors and 2 - r9-290s)

fxqmpt.jpg

and here is me hanging with Motley Crue in Vegas

2gtn5o6.jpg

My regular day consists of me sitting in front of a computer answering phones on the IT Helpdesk in South Florida...

Nothing really exciting about it...

Well, I do also sit on the phone everyday at work, getting yelled at from unhappy customers. At times it sucks, but work is just a part of your life, what you do outside work is up to you, you can actually do what ever you like.

Florida is for me a dream, I got it on my bucket list to visit. Looks really amazing over there :)

And you got a really nice setup, I could stay there for ever!! lol :) Cool picture!!!

• 3 weeks later...