Pictures from your daily life.

stefmarster

ieE7sk9.jpg

3AOxLby.jpg

Great looking car.

I like where MB has taken their styling.

I used to think that BMW looked more 'up to date', but now I think MB has caught up/surpassed with the latest gens. (although, the 6 series always looks sexy to me, even if it is a pig)

I wish MB had some lighter go-fast options ... but I say that about almost every car maker.

I understand that mass makes for a smoother, less disturbed-by-bumps ride, and that's their market.

(Not that I should talk, when my car weighs 2 tons)

-scheherazade

@ stefmarster

Damn... Thats wierd looking stuff. Due to my rock-solid stomach i´d love to be on a ship in such heavy sea one day.

@ Jozi

Kawasaki ER-5... A timeless classic. And like an old Honda CB500 build to last forever. ^^

Thats my bike... Not an actual picture, but nothing has changed except the tires. Using 'Pirelli Diablo Rosso II' now instead of 'Pirelli Scorpion Sync'...

post-2262-0-20312000-1401644392_thumb.jp

@Colonel_Colt : Always love to see your bike. :D

@Jozi : I have a Kawasaki ER500, I think it shares the exact same motor with yours. I'm planning to get myself a new Kawasaki Z1000 next year though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9EX5-Dk4v4&feature=youtu.be

Seems like the perfect time to take a walk. ;)

post-784-0-73939300-1401645886_thumb.jpg

That's my Hangar9 BEAST. I fly her the third season now. 120ccm engine from Desert Aircraft with 13,2 HP + smoke pump.

Wingspan and Length: 2,26m

I bought a F550 Flamewheel last year (Hexacopter) as a camera platform for my GoPro and plan to get an additional T960 for more load and/or longer flights this year.