Need an opinion for a second ship

RevoluXian

I currently own the F7C Hornet Ghost, and I am currently looking for a second ship. I am torn between the Avenger, and the 325A Fighter. Anyone have preferences, or an idea of which one should I choose? I'm kind of looking for a pros and cons type of thing to narrow down which plane I will end up purchasing.

325A: Faster, more maneuverable, probably slightly better gunnery.

Avenger: Slower, less maneuverable, better shields/armor/canopy, lots of storage space compared to 325A.

Why get another fighter type? Why not save up a little more and grab a Cutlass or FL? ;)

I'm a big avenger fan. The Avenger has the capability to mount the largest gun for any ship of its class (Size 5 anyone?). There is a reason it was the main ship of the UEE before the Hornet.

325 probably has better range, but again we're talking speculation here.

I went with the Avenger (Max engine TR5) vs 325 (Max engine TR4).  That being said the 325 has 12 maneuver thrusters vs. only 8 on the Avenger.  They appear on paper to offer different fighting styles - Avenger = Boom and Zoom, 325 = stronger maneuvering engagement.  Go with the one that best suits your anticipated play style - or buy both  :)

c7NJRa2.gif