Bork why did this happen?

roger_kint

Well, from my understanding we have 9 RSI accounts on one IP and there is some minion at CIG or Community Mod who is not doing his job properly. He assumed that just because we have the same IP we MUST be the same person right  :P.

As someone who manages people under me, I understand this is just something that happens. Shoot, I just had an intern a few months ago fire off an email and start a whole heap of trouble that cost me a client (glad to be getting out of the business anyway to focus on Star Citizen).

We have actually had this issue for the longest time. We are very understanding and besides, this community is far more welcoming, nicer, and generally just awesome than the official forums or reddit so I personally feel that this is where we should make our home, not the official forum. So no matter what there is no biggie. Of course, after spending so much time and money on Star Citizen, one should probably not have to put up with something like this but again we are very understanding here.

As you can see in the main thread, there is obviously a lot of us Gamers here at the BORK HQ, and we have lots of Computers so assuming that just because a lot of Star Citizen accounts are coming from the same IP is just silly. Hopefully the Mod or employee responsible gets a stern lecture on how to NOT go about doing his job so something like this does not happen again. Of course, we could just change IP easily enough but that would not solve the issue at hand we feel.

Also, I have to say we have seen quite a few of you Imperium folks defend us and what we are doing (Star Citizen is awesome and NERDS RULE!) and have to say that it really makes our day and we know we are doing something that is awesome and you guys really make us feel awesome so thank you very much Imperium Citizens!

We love you guys and are working on something special for the community.

Here is what Sandi told us in regards to the issue at hand last we heard from her:
2Kr8Xmo.jpg

yeah, you should have reported same IP for this not to happen. multi accounts are a real problem in any game

i read your topic on the reddit, and as i can see people are REALLY jealous of you :/

i share you idea that this kind of simulation is going to be the closest thing we common mortals ever experience in out earth life..if I had possibility to do this that you have done, i wouldn't think it twice

good luck

ya this is some bs. haters. haters everywhere!

3pytuk.jpg

wow it worked!

This is too great man. I'm still astonished that this is even happening. Like I have never seen anything like this where a group of guys buy into a game THIS MUCH and we are responded to with hate and then a PERMA BAN??? I have faith in RSI and the community though....well, most of the community. Hopefully we'll get this all sorted out soon enough.

At least I can still look at my ships in the hangar module  :D

For proof that we are not all the same guy LOL:

RickBork:

316ubJN.jpg

h0PWMnF.jpg

BillBork:

bLo4Zue.jpg

JasonBork:

h6mROGx.jpg

BrianBork:

jq6Z4qw.jpg

TonyBork:

EA8p26m.jpg?1

Margarita Bork:

idyvbM9.jpg

BorkPain:

ELn9yg7.jpg

And that is only a few of us. We still have 4 other main dudes that have pledged, or had us pledge for them on our account (we did half of the gifting before the deadline but still have a few left).

Sandi is not only the prettiest Head of Marketing person I have ever met, she is the best at what she does. Not a lot of industry professionals could handle what she has had to handle. And she is very busy. I can only imagine how busy she is lately. How she does it is beyond me, and I have nothing but faith in her to take care of this issue.

Also, it just so happens we are the biggest, and loudest Ambassadors of Star Citizen out there. Once we get all of us set-up, and the game gets going, we will be all over the Social Media, the YouTube, the Twitch, and the Forums telling people about this game and how awesome it is. It only makes perfect business sense to cater to us so that we can continue being the best Ambassadors we can be. At least, that is how we are looking at it here. But like I said, I have nothing but faith in Sandi. She is awesome.

Wait so they are banned from RSI, and here?

They have been banned on multiple accts from RSI, forcing them to create new accounts again. They were banned here following a lengthy investigation into their activities and the reasons behind the RSI banning.

itd be nice to have at least some sort of explanation to exactly what was going on, what were the rumors/suspicions etc. it seems to be an awfully high profile multi forum banning going on.  and a public one at that.

i cant be the only one that isnt clued into what is going on or wanting to know whats going on 

nevermind, read the thread posted in fleet announcements, while details are still limited, i get the jist

Edited by d_bo

Based on what i've read in this post you all seem like some upstanding individuals from what i can tell and from what people are saying you don't seem to be malevolent :). I'm not 100% on what the whole story behind this is, but based off of the main post i have to say i hope you all get your stuff sorted out soon. As for C.I.G's inquiry into the banning i hope they see their error and reinstate you all. Until then, i look forward to seeing your posts around the SCB community.