Just Joined

PositronicReflex

Hello everyone. I have been a backer for SC for a couple weeks now and didn't know If I should join a organization this soon. I was searching one day and saw this one and was really impressed with the layout and presentation so I made the choice to jump in. I currently own the Constellation and prob another to come in near future. I hope to be an assett to the fleet over time and make new acquaintances as well. Just call me Ryan ;)

Hello everyone. I have been a backer for SC for a couple weeks now and didn't know If I should join a organization this soon. I was searching one day and saw this one and was really impressed with the layout and presentation so I made the choice to jump in. I currently own the Constellation and prob another to come in near future. I hope to be an assett to the fleet over time and make new acquaintances as well. Just call me Ryan ;)

first, you havn't seen awesome yet... soon.

second, thank you for wanting to be a team player. this is a team effort, we need everyone to pitch in to make gallitin's dream a reality.

thirdly, and most important.... please do not just be an asset, rather become a hero of imperium. 

Greetings @PositronicReflex.

A warm welcome to the base, Ryan !

Joining a 'Star Citizen' organisation, even this early in the game's development, is a shrewd move. You'll be well informed as things progress, and be well prepared and good to go for when the 'verse eventually becomes fully available to us.

Regards.

Beau.

I was originally planning to play solo as I don't have a lot of spare time due to real life commitments. However, many people on here are in the same situation and they made me feel most welcome.

Joining a group was and is, a very wise move! Welcome! :)