Complete (Non-LTI) Aurora LN Alpha Slot Package @$45

Genesis

$45 USD + any PayPal fees incurred.  PayPal Verified account required.  I'm using the money to back more kickstarter projects or pizza.  I've like 7 of these in LTI form and I don't need that many Auroras in general.

Street Cred:

I've sold maybe 5 ships and never went first.  The largest trade($275~) was to Trooper2400(HR) for a constellation, he sent money first.    If you still need an MM, I prefer someone from HR.

tHr2mZv.png

Hey dude this is awesome I missed out on an alpha slot by a couple of days, any idea what would happen if this gets transferred to my account which already has a F7C-S package on it? Would I have to trade that in for credits?

Never used paypal before will create an account now and transfer some money... I assume that takes time? This still for sale?

Cheers

Hey dude this is awesome I missed out on an alpha slot by a couple of days, any idea what would happen if this gets transferred to my account which already has a F7C-S package on it? Would I have to trade that in for credits?

Never used paypal before will create an account now and transfer some money... I assume that takes time? This still for sale?

Cheers

Yes this is still for sale.   ;)  Extra packages will give you all of the contents inside.  If you already have a package, you'll get a personal AI pilot that can be transferred at any time to an account without a package so they/it can play the game.  I require a verified paypal account so you'll be at the mercy of paypal on how long that'll take.

Shameless random quote bump.

BUREAUCRACY   You have two cows. At first the government regulates what you can feed them and when you can milk them. Then it pays you not to milk them. Then it takes both, shoots one, milks the other and pours the milk down the drain. Then it requires you to fill out forms accounting for the missing cows.