SpaceOwl

Greetings fellow Imperium citizens,

I just joined your Org because it's largest Org in the verse hehehe. That and i don't like LTT conglomerate. Bleh. 
Just because i don't like linus tech tips :P something personal i guess.

Motivations for joining:

1. Space superiority (safe passage trough nullsec)
2. Large scale space warfare (Capital ships)

3. Battling rival Orgs like LTT (competition)

4. Organized events

5. Tactical advantage (VoIP, squads etc.)

6. Hierarchical millitaristic order
7. Strength trough numbers

About me:

I'm a dutch guy who used to play Freelancer for years at a time (multiplayer) and numerous other space sims of the 90's. 
I consider myself a vet flight combatant :P.

I perfer mouse and keyboard over other peripherals.

I pledged for the Bounty Hunter package, because the 300i is a good allrounder.

When the game starts i want to be challenged, do some trading, bounty hunting, trolling with people etc.

Later on i maybe be pursuing more ambitious dreams like beeing a CEO of a mighty influential industrious company within Imperium or something. Beeing a emperor and starting a civilization (community) from scratch is a bit too much for me :P .

I'm looking forward to the economic assets of the game.

How to Join Imperium (post-RSI launch revision)
The process for becoming a full Imperium Fleet member has been streamlined. All new recruits will now follow these 3 simple steps.

1) Start by making an account on our forums (SCB is a public fansite, as well as the home base of Imperium), here:
http://forums.starcitizenbase.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register

2) Request to join on our RSI Organizations page, putting the Star Citizen Base username that you just created in step 1 in the application box:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IMPERIUM

3) Make a post in our RSI recruitment thread to alert HR of your application:https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/16594/imperium-fleet-recruitment-america-asia-europe/

Wait!
Our HR Division will process your app as soon as possible, so please be patient with them. If you don't receive a response within 72 hours, post in our RSI recruitment thread and a member of the HR team will be in touch. In the meantime, browse the excellent content available in the SCB public forum!
What's Next?
After you are accepted to the Fleet, you will gain the status "Recruit," can display the official Imperium Recruit signature, and take the on-boarding exam. The exam is quite easy, but is our way of making sure you are aware of some important info. Once your recruit phase ends, you will gain access to the Fleet Forum and our stellar custom Media Services. For full details on enlisting procedures and Imperium structure, visit the Imperium 101 Wiki.

App FAQs
What is my Star Citizen Base username?
This is the username of the account that you create on our forums (first step)

What is my RSI username?
This is your public handle here on the RSI forums (unsure? check here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/account/settings). You don't have to use your handle as your SCB username, but it might make it easier for people to know who you are in chat.

Is my Division of Interest final?
No! Feel free to join the division you find most appealing right now, but don't worry if you change your mind, you can always change divisions later. Current Primary Divisions: Exploration, Combat Ops, Trade & Industry, Diplomacy, Intelligence (internal application and additional security clearance required).

Why do I have to apply?
Our HR team vets all applicants prior to admission to the fleet. As the game is still in development, you are primarily joining our friendly community at this point -- we want to ensure Star Citizen Base stays a great place to hang out and discuss SC!

I'm waiting for HR to do something, how can I entertain myself?
Glad you asked! You could join HR at the pub, or check out some of these great Imperium-related links:
SCB Public Forums: forums.starcitizenbase.com
The Base Radio: radio.starcitizenbase.com

in imperium, we promote quality over quantity. each person is very important, and must do their very best. i will do my very best, as i refuse to be the weak link in the fleet. welcome to the base space owl, i hope you the best in star citizen.

Welcome 

I hope you will feel at home here and enjoy your stay 

and goodluck with everything 

I like your post allot more after the edit <3 

Thanks ^^, yeah i realised my post wasn't that good after some self reflection haha!

Greetings SpaceOwl and welcome to the fleet. Good to see another T&I member,seems to have been lots of CO's lately (not that I am complaining the more guns on our side the safer the hauling is). Good choice on the 300i as you said they are a good all rounder and the fact they look sexy is just a bonus