Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Vel Elonassai
      Hi all,
      I've submitted my app via the RSI site.  Hope to be a part of something cool and meet new people
      I'm in my 40s and based in Scotland.  Looking forward to flying along side you

Vel.
    • By mafiaknight
      A very good day to you all. I am Lieutenant mafiaknight with the UEENR. As the name suggests, we are a military RP org. We engage in anti-piracy, and Vanduul interdiction primarily. We would like to learn more about the Imperium such that we might form a friendly working relationship for the future. We welcome any of you to join our Discord to learn more about us, or to chat with our members.

Our RSI page: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UEENR
      Discord: https://discord.gg/BgWxqFQ
    • By GidgettheMidget
      new to SC and Imperium so hello all! Name is the same in here as the game.
    • By Flame1471
      Greetings
      I'm Flame from Namibia/Africa, everyone I know calls me Flame. English is not my first language, so bear with me fellow Brothers and Sisters of the Imperium.
      Big fan of the Warhammer 40K universe, and that explains why I am here, that and to start my SC adventures with my fellow Brothers and Sisters of The Imperium.
      I currently own the Freelancer MIS and Constellation Andromeda, started with SC in 10 January 2016, have been playing on and off to see the progress they have made.
      I'm very active gamer in general regarding any games.
      The Emperor Protects.
      Regards
      Flame1471.

• By Dingodile
      Greetings,
      I'm Marius, 22 from Germany. It took me a long time to write anything here, but I thought that introducing myself was the best way to get you to know or to find a unity.
      My English is a bit rusty, but I chose an international organization because I want to improve my English and fly my ship with another Citizen in English. The second reason, I'm here in imperium because it has so many members. I'm motivated to build the empire with all of you that everyone will remember when people talk about Star Citizen.
      The third reason is of course: brothers, FOR THE EMPERRROOOOORRRRR !!!!
      My plans for Star Citizen are: To play as a DropShip (Hercules / Valkyrie), to be the captain of a larger ship like a destroyer, and to give support strikes with heavy bombers. Maybe I'll be able to be a unit leader, if so I'll start a Warhammer unit. ^^

Best regards,
      Dingodile/Marius