Allons-y!

Jibakushin

I only know about Star Citizen since Pax but I already watched pretty much every videos on youtube about it and pledged the day I heard about it. It's been so long I've not been that excited about a game and I cannot wait for the DFM alpha to come out.

A little bit more about myself, I'm an hardcore raider in WoW atm (in Ante Meridiem on stormrage-us) and I plan on being as invested if not more in Star Citizen, so this organisation seems the best for me to join. I'm not sure of what role/profession I'll be playing yet but you can be sure I'll be one of the best :)

I'm looking forward to meet other members of the Imperium and being as much involved as possible.

welcome. it seems you have the same spirit that we all can relate. glad to have a hardcore wow raider, as was i. it's good to see the dedicated showing up that knows what pulling long hours and researching means. theres much to learn and read, and glad you got in with the time to catch up lol. feel free to catch us in team speak to answer questions, or help fill you in on stuff you feel fuzzy on.  i wish you the best of luck finding your roles, and your future in star citizen. the future is in your hands, should you decide to seize it

ps. thunderfury, blessed blade of the windseeker

I only know about Star Citizen since Pax but I already watched pretty much every videos on youtube about it and pledged the day I heard about it. It's been so long I've not been that excited about a game and I cannot wait for the DFM alpha to come out.

A little bit more about myself, I'm an hardcore raider in WoW atm (in Ante Meridiem on stormrage-us) and I plan on being as invested if not more in Star Citizen, so this organisation seems the best for me to join. I'm not sure of what role/profession I'll be playing yet but you can be sure I'll be one of the best :)

I'm looking forward to meet other members of the Imperium and being as much involved as possible.

Bienvenue a la Base. 

welcome. it seems you have the same spirit that we all can relate. glad to have a hardcore wow raider, as was i. it's good to see the dedicated showing up that knows what pulling long hours and researching means. theres much to learn and read, and glad you got in with the time to catch up lol. feel free to catch us in team speak to answer questions, or help fill you in on stuff you feel fuzzy on.  i wish you the best of luck finding your roles, and your future in star citizen. the future is in your hands, should you decide to seize it

ps. thunderfury, blessed blade of the windseeker

Yes there's a lot to read and learn indeed. The day I learned about star citizen I spent the same day with watching and reading pretty much everything to catch up. And the more I learn the more I'm obsessed with this game haha, maybe WoD will be my last expansion and I'll go full time on star citizen. I'll be sure to catch you guys on teamspeak.

As for my role, I'll go where the competition is, so it will probably be DFM with some exploration and bounty hunting on the side to make money.

ps: This is the only legendary weapon I have, beautiful weapon, I wish I could xmog it.

if you run those goals... you are going to be one seriously busy guy. exploration alone is getting more complex by the day, and they are hell bent to be the first to find all sorts of stuff. you got alot of competition there. just short of promising to erect a statue of the first explorer to find a bangel, alot of imperium is offering everything from credits to their first born.

@Aleaf Seriously you can find bangels in space? That's amazing :o

But what you just told me about exploration is telling me that this is not for me. Like I said it's too early for me to say what I'll focus on. But as big esports fan, it'll probably be anything related to space fights. Especially if they are as strategic as Chris Roberts says.