Recruitment "hello"

Killua

Killua Looks around as he approaches the large Building. The sign outside reads "The Imperium Needs You!!!" watches as the Masses swarm the orginizations front doors. Killua sneaks to the front of the Line using his witty charm Saying "I'm sorry I am late for my appointment with the General." He reaches the front of the line and heads right in.

I am just a normal guy I am not the militaristic type a head on battle is not for me. I prefer to explore and have a lil more leg room in my ship. I won't turn tail and run, I will fight and take the easiest approach victory. As long as the Imperium pays well this will be mutually beneficial.

"I am not gonna lie in an organization this big i fear i might get lost. Then again there are benefits to being lost. Now where is the ladder I need to climb to the top"

Seriously though I am excited to be apart of a such a big team and i am really excited for the Star Citizen Alpha. I hope we can work together and have a lot of fun.

~Killua Out

Hi Killua,

welcome to the base! Tho we are a big community we'll surely find a place for u ;)

Most of us are organized in smaller squadrons so there is no need to be afraid of being lost!

Cu in the verse!

Well it is an honor to welcome my significant other to the fleet...Hehe I of course recommended him to us because he was getting stoked about playing star citizen and was like "Why not check out Imperium fleet" So with our computers nudged side by side in real life I am sure we will both excel together

over the counter and into the throng of imperium hopefulls a blur of a human sprang. a shirt in one hand and a pistol tucked neatly into his belt line. a smile could only betray him as one who has done this many times before, and perhaps even for a second clouded the fact of the gaurds clamoring over themselves to stop him. his laughter only cut short as he landed to the floor tipping his faded mechanics hat low to the woman he landed besides. his eyes gleemed with mischief, as he kicked off to oneside in a roll as he made for the door.  " fast as fast can be... " the odd man cried back to the gaurds. out the door he pressed, his laughter echoing out into the streets. the guards seeminly satisfied he had left, returned to their stations mummering to themselves about crazy pilots. within minutes it was if nothing had happened at all, except the blushing attendant who entered from the back room adjusting her skirts and hair.

welcome to the base... best of luck to ya.

-the leafage 

@Killua

I am not gonna lie in an organization this big i fear i might get lost.

I've actually voiced the very same concern in my introduction post a couple of months ago. As of now, still didn't encounter any problems of the sort. And I'm sure you'll fit right in. Welcome to the fleet and to the "green coats" in particular.