Chris Roberts interview at Pax East with me!

Geekdomo

Very nice interview, thank you for posting it. I like that since you were short on time with Chris, that you kept the questions personal.

Agreed, the channels are reversed for me as well.

Weird, I cant fix it now but I will check Erin's and see if I can fix it before I am done editing. Thanks!

Despite the chance to interview CR and your fans asking questions via your phone excuse, you should have been up front about that to CR OR not had the phone out at all. I, as a viewer, did not see your disclaimer until the end. Maybe you should front-load that instead of putting at the end when "we're" thinking you've been rude. (I did, anyway)

My friends at Hobotrashcan and atomicfangirl don't check their phones unless they are using it to record AND, they ask if it would be appropriate to ask a few questions (1-3) questions from fans if time permits.

IRRESPECTIVE, I am glad you got the chance to ask the questions you did. The other side of CR is just as good to know and, from video reports like yours, he seems more accessible.

Despite the chance to interview CR, I cannot believe that you had your cell phone out whilst listening to him. That's kinda rude.

My friends at Hobotrashcan and atomicfangirl don't check their phones unless they are using it to record.

This was a live cast. The phone had people asking questions live on it. I was not playing Candy Crush Saga.