Vivat Imperium (Latin: Long live Imperium)

Jake

Hello everyone.  I am Sytanis, or rather that is what my handle is, you can all call me Jake if you like or Lord Sytanis if you are the submissive type :P

I am glad to join Imperium.  Saying that it looks like a promising org may be a bit of an understatement.  I forsee many great things coming from this org.

I have pledged the package with the Avenger and other such goodies and access, it says that it was initially called the Advanced Hunter Package. 

I look forward to seeing what this fighter can do, but really I want more and larger options... I just prefer to earn them ingame myself rather than pay a ton pre-launch.  And really if I was not saving for so many things IRL, I would have gladly pledged more... but I simply cannot right now.  :)  Although if things get less crazy, I will surely be pledging more.

I really look forward to playing with those of you that I am lucky enough to meet.  I will be frequenting the forums.  See you all around!!

As a side note:  If anyone is coming from AO (Anarchy Online) let me know, it would be cool to hook up with you in this brave new frontier.  The org I am a part of, in AO, is "The Glowing Nightflies" :)

Cheers and Vivat Imperium!!!

Jake