Greetings from KiCK Organization

Areos

Sirs, it´s with much pleasure I officially introduce the organization I represent as International Affairs Counselor, Clan KiCK, from Spain.

We are now starting our SC department, yet we old as a team, from 2001, a team of very united with heavy bonds of friendship and loyalty people. As for now, KiCK, has a small presence of only 7 members on this new project out of the more than 40 active in my organization, but this number is growing as I write.

Our homepage is www.clankick.com

We are starting this new quest, in a peaceful way, to explore and trade, to combat the vanduul, and meet new people and organizations. As I said, we are loyal to our principles, and our friends, both from our organization and from the outside.

That said.

I´ve been following your very important organization and decided to give ourselves the honor to choose you, as the first international organization we are talking to, like as I said and repeat, we like and share your objectives, and we would like to have a  good relation with you if you give us the oportunity.

So with that said, I leave here, myself, Mephistopheles, actual officer of KiCK´s SC department and IAA Counselor as a contact person.

Best Regards

Areos

Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint!

Und das mit Recht;

denn alles was entsteht

Ist werth daß es zu Grunde geht;

Drum besser wär’s daß nichts entstünde.

So ist denn alles was ihr Sünde,

Zerstörung, kurz das Böse nennt,

Mein eigentliches Element.

Welcome to the Base, Mephisto.

It is always good to see new and upcoming organizations. It is also great to see want to have good relations with Imperium.

I am sure everyone here can appreciate that.

Good luck on your quest and voyages.

See you in the 'verse!

~Tinuva