Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gallitin

Imperium Recruitment (StarCitizenBase.com Fleet)

1,511 posts in this topic

I have actually joined another org, but if anything I would love to get in contact with someone from the Diplomacy group here! I am a diplomat & recruiter for Imitatio Dei, and I would love to discuss an alliance with whoever is in charge of that over here.

Till we meet in the Verse!

wfja likes this

Hello, I am new here, I was looking for  a place to file an application but can't find a post about it or a template, I applied on the RSI website but I feel that is a little simplistic, is there another more thorough application I am just not seeing?

wfja likes this

Paging @Rellim, HR officer extraordinaire!

Go ahead and PM him to get details. I'm sure there's another way, but it escapes me. *strokes beard*

Glad to hear you want to join!

Hi everyone! I'm new here and looking to join the Imperium. Like Emphatic I have applied through the RSI website and registered in SCB. No idea what's next in the recruitment process though. Looking forward to see y'all in-game!

GeraldEvans and wfja like this

The next is that you should hear from someone in hr like @Rellim or @danredda. Follow the instructions that follow and we'll be gaming with you in no time! Welcome to Imperium, recruit!!

Is posting on this thread part of the recruitment process, or is it just doing the stuff explicitly stated when i sent in in my application on the RSI site? either way, hello, and i'm looking forward to working with you all. 

wfja likes this

Really, should i past something here to join you, guys, or it just if want to, for fun?) Anyway, i really want to join u guys.

Edited by Meliodes

Imperium looks like what I want to be part of in Star Citizen. However I got a few specific questions. Is there anybody I can bother about them?

Always. you can even speak to us personally on ts.starcitizenbase.com, the teamspeak server

cool will drop in int then in a few to see if somebody is there

Hey guys, super interested in jumping aboard the Imperium crew. I come from a background of hardcore raiding in world of warcraft and i'm looking for a boss organization to begin travels in Star Citizen; where do I sign up?!

Hey folks!

I tried applying via the webpage but it kept telling me I needed to be authenticated to submit an application. I have verified this account via e-mail but I'm sure there is something missing. Does anybody have any ideas?

Kind regards

Ligerbox

Beautiful graphic in the OP, but SAR/Medical Corps is conspicuously absent.  How about some love for the DocWagon?

Edit:  The answer I am told is that SAR/Medical can support a variety of missions, so it is not lumped into its own category.

Edited by Grue'Sum
Clarification

Hey guys, is there any space for casuals in Imperium? My work frequently takes me away from home to places with no internet access so I have no guarantees on availability but I would still like some friendly faces in the 'verse.

Hey guys, is there any space for casuals in Imperium? My work frequently takes me away from home to places with no internet access so I have no guarantees on availability but I would still like some friendly faces in the 'verse.

Hi there!  Don't worry about only being "casual"  the Org setup over on RSI only allows us to list one play-style, when in truth, Imperium is inclusive to ALL play-styles (Casual, Moderate, and Hard-Core). The only real limit here, is that we won't tolerate piracy, griefing, or cheating (which is part of the reason behind our strict "don't be a dick" rule).... subject to those limits, we'll accept (just about) everyone.

Trophias, wfja, Malefik and 1 other like this

Bump/testimonial, since i joinned the Imperium i've had an amazing time everybody is great and awsome to talk the Imperium is by far one of the most professional, mature and active orgs. so glad i joined and you will to if you join our ranks its best decision i've made other than backing SC   

wfja, Ostia and FreakyHawk like this

Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 is just around the corner, and things are really starting to heat up around the ‘verse… so It’s time to get organized. And on that note, we’re happy to announce Imperium is recruiting!

Imperium may be known as one of the largest orgs in the ‘verse, but what may not be as apparent is that we’re also one of the most well-organized. Indeed, with 10 distinct divisions (not even counting Fleet Command), everything runs like clockwork. You might say we create Unity By Division

But we believe showing you is a lot better than telling you, so over the next few weeks we’re going to introduce you to each division, as well as hear a few words from the officers. 

When it’s all said and done, we think you’ll see that no matter who you are, and no matter what your interests, there is a spot waiting for you in Imperium. 

Get started right away by heading over to our org page on the RSI website to apply:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IMPERIUM">https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IMPERIUM

Join Imperium today and fly our colors with honor tomorrow!

#UnityByDivision

C9K8Cce.jpg

Edited by Lethality

buzby you never PMd me when I joined...

Posted Image

I'm telling you now that I apologize, or as they say in Britain, apologise.

but, know that I love you, and when I eventually rejoin Imperium, and make amends with Gallitin, I will have your back.

Edited by Ravyyn

If you love playing the markets, supplying the rarest resources and stockpiling UEC in a way that would make Scrooge McDuck proud, Imperium's Trade & Industry division is for you.

We're recruiting ahead of Alpha 2.0, so if you're looking for an organization to contribute to on the ground floor, there's never been a better time to join Imperium!

Apply now! https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IMPERIUM

#UnityByDivision

XnevgBn.jpg

Edited by Lethality
Rellim and radoorid like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Uthrac
      Hello All!

I was trying to help guide a new member to join Imperium and gave him this link:

http://www.imperium.sc/

At which point one can click the JOIN US link and is sent to the following link

http://www.imperium.sc/join-us/

He scrolled down and clicked on the bottom "JOIN US" button (literally at the bottom of the page) and all it did was reroute him to the top of the same page.  I think the hyperlink needs to be fixed so it brings the player to the Star Citizen base so they can register there and accomplish the test, right?

There is also a link HOW TO JOIN on the same page.  Which is what one needs to click.  However the second "JOIN US" button on the bottom of the JOIN US page should probably be removed.

• By lonewolfassassin29
      Hello: new to SC and everything in it. I have a Constellation Aquila. I might be looking into the Endeavor in Nov or Christmas. I am basing this on finding a good crew that wishes to become a part of the best support/multi-role ship in the fleet. I am thinking modules like the hanger, medical and ID beacon at this time. I am sure the Constellation Aquila will be a great stepping stone to learn systems and positions best suited for each crew member. Going forward I am sure to make friends and a strong crew to augment the strength of the fleet.
    • By Ostia

Hello @Imperium Members!
      I would like to make an announcement regarding the next two Imperium Game Day’s activities.
      As you may know already Patch 3.0 is (not so rapidly) approaching and it’s within the realm of possibility that the next scheduled Game Day may fall on a date where PTU is out of Evocati and semi-public. It’s reasonable to expect some sort of layered release as usual and not everyone will have access at the same time. With that said here are the contingencies for the next Game Day.
      Game Day for July will take place on the 29th.
      If 3.0 is not in a semi-public PTU or still with Evocati we will treat this month’s Game Day as a last attempt to get some practice in on our EVA, FPS, and Flight skills before 3.0. You can expect the usual, Star Marine, Flight Training, Game modes like, Zombie mode, Drunken Citizen, etc.. If 3.0 is in semi-public PTU we will be indulging the patience of those who have been foaming at the mouth for months and will prioritize playing 3.0 and streaming it for those who might not yet have access.  If in some unholy change of events Chris holds an impromptu naked drunken late night stream and releases 3.0 public, we will be holding an Official 3.0 Imperium Game Day Event with lots of giveaways / Prizes. I would expect this not to happen before the 29th, though I will elaborate on the 3.0 Public Release Event further down.
      Of course, things get delayed and that is why we have plans for each option. We will learn more this Friday with the weekly 3.0 update. You can though, lock in the 29th as the date will not change, only the activities.

Previous Game Day:
      Would like to thank everyone who attended last Game Day! We had lots of fun!
      Special thanks goes out to @Cincinnatus and @Space-Moose who made a special effort to be present and provide flight training for anyone who wanted to practice. It’s not everyday you get to train with the best!
      For those of you who don’t know these pilots are already offering something similar outside of Game Day aswell, so if you can’t make it for the one on Game Day, or just want to train a little more please check out this link where you can get more information regarding flight training:

Also, congratulations go out to @rimmer59 and @Nehmus who won gift cards.

As mentioned in the contingency for this upcoming GameDay, we have special plans for the Public release of patch 3.0
      Regardless of the date of the previous or future GameDay’s we are going to hold a special event to celebrate this long awaited patch the weekend of it’s release. Please understand that we may not be able to give much notice ahead of time but if you keep up with the CIG’s weekly updates you should have a good idea when to expect it. 
      Of course, when we have a firm date we will post a much more flashy announcement and ping everyone via Forum/E-mail.
      Please keep this special event in mind and join us the weekend of the public 3.0 launch. We promise you will not be disappointed. Some of you may even leave with a new ship in your hangar!
      Details will be posted upon date confirmation from CIG. 

Standard Game Day Details
      Joining Game Day
      For those of you that want to make a return visit, or show up for the first time, you only need to enter the Landing Channel on TeamSpeak (ts.starcitizenbase.com), and one of our Hosts will direct you to the action!

If you decide to take part in on the fun, please consider recording any events you take part in, as we will be turning all footage we get into some excellent content, as you saw above!

Raffles and Prizes
      As every other Game Day, we’ll be offering raffle prizes based on individual participation levels! Raffles will be based on individual activities during Game Day, so here is the list of raffles you can enter:
      Participation Raffle - by checking in with a host in the Landing Channel, you can be entered
      Arena Commander Raffle - by attempting any mode within Arena Commander, completing it, and providing a screenshot, you will be entered
      Host Created event Raffle - by taking part in a Host Created event, completing it, and providing a screenshot, you will be entered
      Custom Events Raffle - by taking part in an official Custom Event run, you will be entered into this final raffle
      All the raffle prizes will be $10 RSI gift cards (Additional prizes may be provided, and will be announced at the start of Game Day)
      Newbie Info

If you’re brand new to Star Citizen, we recommend getting in touch with us on Teamspeak or, checking this link out:

• By Ostia
      Hello everyone,
      A few day's ago I learned about a particular member of our Organization who's PC died before last weekend. I would prefer not to mention them by name because they never asked me or anyone else to do this for them. Just know that they are an endless fountain of positivity in the lives of many of the people who frequent the Imperium/SCB team-speak. Chances are you have been greeted by this person yourself many times when you come online. I think that is enough hints for now...
      Imperium is a great community and has shown time and time again that we are an awesome group of human beings. I'd like to thank you all in advance for your generosity and hard work to spread the word so we can get our brother back up and running soon!
      Here is a link to the FundRazr
      If you have inquiries or would like to donate parts please contact me over PM.

Mandatory Disclaimer:  This project is not sponsored by Star Citizen Base or Imperium directly. I take personal responsibility for the outcome of this project.