Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The next Imperium Game Day will be held on January 28th. Please click here for more information on how to join.

Gallitin

Imperium Recruitment (StarCitizenBase.com Fleet)

1,505 posts in this topic

I have actually joined another org, but if anything I would love to get in contact with someone from the Diplomacy group here! I am a diplomat & recruiter for Imitatio Dei, and I would love to discuss an alliance with whoever is in charge of that over here.

Till we meet in the Verse!

wfja likes this

Hello, I am new here, I was looking for  a place to file an application but can't find a post about it or a template, I applied on the RSI website but I feel that is a little simplistic, is there another more thorough application I am just not seeing?

wfja likes this

Paging @Rellim, HR officer extraordinaire!

Go ahead and PM him to get details. I'm sure there's another way, but it escapes me. *strokes beard*

Glad to hear you want to join!

Hi everyone! I'm new here and looking to join the Imperium. Like Emphatic I have applied through the RSI website and registered in SCB. No idea what's next in the recruitment process though. Looking forward to see y'all in-game!

GeraldEvans and wfja like this

The next is that you should hear from someone in hr like @Rellim or @danredda. Follow the instructions that follow and we'll be gaming with you in no time! Welcome to Imperium, recruit!!

Is posting on this thread part of the recruitment process, or is it just doing the stuff explicitly stated when i sent in in my application on the RSI site? either way, hello, and i'm looking forward to working with you all. 

wfja likes this

Really, should i past something here to join you, guys, or it just if want to, for fun?) Anyway, i really want to join u guys.

Edited by Meliodes

Imperium looks like what I want to be part of in Star Citizen. However I got a few specific questions. Is there anybody I can bother about them?

Always. you can even speak to us personally on ts.starcitizenbase.com, the teamspeak server

cool will drop in int then in a few to see if somebody is there

Hey guys, super interested in jumping aboard the Imperium crew. I come from a background of hardcore raiding in world of warcraft and i'm looking for a boss organization to begin travels in Star Citizen; where do I sign up?!

Hey folks!

I tried applying via the webpage but it kept telling me I needed to be authenticated to submit an application. I have verified this account via e-mail but I'm sure there is something missing. Does anybody have any ideas?

Kind regards

Ligerbox

Beautiful graphic in the OP, but SAR/Medical Corps is conspicuously absent.  How about some love for the DocWagon?

Edit:  The answer I am told is that SAR/Medical can support a variety of missions, so it is not lumped into its own category.

Edited by Grue'Sum
Clarification

Hey guys, is there any space for casuals in Imperium? My work frequently takes me away from home to places with no internet access so I have no guarantees on availability but I would still like some friendly faces in the 'verse.

Hey guys, is there any space for casuals in Imperium? My work frequently takes me away from home to places with no internet access so I have no guarantees on availability but I would still like some friendly faces in the 'verse.

Hi there!  Don't worry about only being "casual"  the Org setup over on RSI only allows us to list one play-style, when in truth, Imperium is inclusive to ALL play-styles (Casual, Moderate, and Hard-Core). The only real limit here, is that we won't tolerate piracy, griefing, or cheating (which is part of the reason behind our strict "don't be a dick" rule).... subject to those limits, we'll accept (just about) everyone.

He11 Hammer, wfja, Trophias and 1 other like this

Bump/testimonial, since i joinned the Imperium i've had an amazing time everybody is great and awsome to talk the Imperium is by far one of the most professional, mature and active orgs. so glad i joined and you will to if you join our ranks its best decision i've made other than backing SC   

wfja, FreakyHawk and Ostia like this

Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 is just around the corner, and things are really starting to heat up around the ‘verse… so It’s time to get organized. And on that note, we’re happy to announce Imperium is recruiting!

Imperium may be known as one of the largest orgs in the ‘verse, but what may not be as apparent is that we’re also one of the most well-organized. Indeed, with 10 distinct divisions (not even counting Fleet Command), everything runs like clockwork. You might say we create Unity By Division

But we believe showing you is a lot better than telling you, so over the next few weeks we’re going to introduce you to each division, as well as hear a few words from the officers. 

When it’s all said and done, we think you’ll see that no matter who you are, and no matter what your interests, there is a spot waiting for you in Imperium. 

Get started right away by heading over to our org page on the RSI website to apply:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IMPERIUM">https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IMPERIUM

Join Imperium today and fly our colors with honor tomorrow!

#UnityByDivision

C9K8Cce.jpg

Edited by Lethality
Ostia, Arcanus, Xeen and 3 others like this

buzby you never PMd me when I joined...

Posted Image

I'm telling you now that I apologize, or as they say in Britain, apologise.

but, know that I love you, and when I eventually rejoin Imperium, and make amends with Gallitin, I will have your back.

Edited by Ravyyn

If you love playing the markets, supplying the rarest resources and stockpiling UEC in a way that would make Scrooge McDuck proud, Imperium's Trade & Industry division is for you.

We're recruiting ahead of Alpha 2.0, so if you're looking for an organization to contribute to on the ground floor, there's never been a better time to join Imperium!

Apply now! https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IMPERIUM

#UnityByDivision

XnevgBn.jpg

Edited by Lethality
radoorid and Rellim like this