Gallitin

Imperium Recruitment (StarCitizenBase.com Fleet)

I have actually joined another org, but if anything I would love to get in contact with someone from the Diplomacy group here! I am a diplomat & recruiter for Imitatio Dei, and I would love to discuss an alliance with whoever is in charge of that over here.

Till we meet in the Verse!

Paging @Rellim, HR officer extraordinaire!

Go ahead and PM him to get details. I'm sure there's another way, but it escapes me. *strokes beard*

Glad to hear you want to join!

Hey folks!

I tried applying via the webpage but it kept telling me I needed to be authenticated to submit an application. I have verified this account via e-mail but I'm sure there is something missing. Does anybody have any ideas?

Kind regards

Ligerbox

Beautiful graphic in the OP, but SAR/Medical Corps is conspicuously absent.  How about some love for the DocWagon?

Edit:  The answer I am told is that SAR/Medical can support a variety of missions, so it is not lumped into its own category.

Edited by Grue'Sum
Clarification

Hey guys, is there any space for casuals in Imperium? My work frequently takes me away from home to places with no internet access so I have no guarantees on availability but I would still like some friendly faces in the 'verse.

Hey guys, is there any space for casuals in Imperium? My work frequently takes me away from home to places with no internet access so I have no guarantees on availability but I would still like some friendly faces in the 'verse.

Hi there!  Don't worry about only being "casual"  the Org setup over on RSI only allows us to list one play-style, when in truth, Imperium is inclusive to ALL play-styles (Casual, Moderate, and Hard-Core). The only real limit here, is that we won't tolerate piracy, griefing, or cheating (which is part of the reason behind our strict "don't be a dick" rule).... subject to those limits, we'll accept (just about) everyone.

Bump/testimonial, since i joinned the Imperium i've had an amazing time everybody is great and awsome to talk the Imperium is by far one of the most professional, mature and active orgs. so glad i joined and you will to if you join our ranks its best decision i've made other than backing SC   

Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 is just around the corner, and things are really starting to heat up around the ‘verse… so It’s time to get organized. And on that note, we’re happy to announce Imperium is recruiting!

Imperium may be known as one of the largest orgs in the ‘verse, but what may not be as apparent is that we’re also one of the most well-organized. Indeed, with 10 distinct divisions (not even counting Fleet Command), everything runs like clockwork. You might say we create Unity By Division

But we believe showing you is a lot better than telling you, so over the next few weeks we’re going to introduce you to each division, as well as hear a few words from the officers. 

When it’s all said and done, we think you’ll see that no matter who you are, and no matter what your interests, there is a spot waiting for you in Imperium. 

Get started right away by heading over to our org page on the RSI website to apply:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IMPERIUM">https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IMPERIUM

Join Imperium today and fly our colors with honor tomorrow!

#UnityByDivision

C9K8Cce.jpg

Edited by Lethality

buzby you never PMd me when I joined...

Posted Image

I'm telling you now that I apologize, or as they say in Britain, apologise.

but, know that I love you, and when I eventually rejoin Imperium, and make amends with Gallitin, I will have your back.

Edited by Ravyyn

If you love playing the markets, supplying the rarest resources and stockpiling UEC in a way that would make Scrooge McDuck proud, Imperium's Trade & Industry division is for you.

We're recruiting ahead of Alpha 2.0, so if you're looking for an organization to contribute to on the ground floor, there's never been a better time to join Imperium!

Apply now! https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IMPERIUM

#UnityByDivision

XnevgBn.jpg

Edited by Lethality