Gallitin

Imperium Recruitment (StarCitizenBase.com Fleet)

Hey guys, I'm really interested in joining the fleet. I live in the EU but I'm sure there are lots of other Europeans too. So, if you're planning to found a EU wing, I'm definitely in! If not, it might be a problem... due to work and stuff. But that's another story. I'll do my best to support you ;)

Im in if you will have me! Ill help if I can and ive been involved in running/ recruiting for clans,squads etc since 98 so I know a bit about it. However I now have a family/work/house and dog so i am time limited when it comes to actually playing a game;) Cheers

Hello guys, I would also love to be part of this fleet! I'm usually a casual gamer (this game will perhaps change that) pretty polyvalent : If there's a need for ressources, informations, transport, and I can do it, I'll do it, but I'm more focusing on good dogfights ! (that's where I feel really good, perhaps because I always wanted to be a pilot ^^) I also posted on the new arrival If you want anything else, feel free to ask ! ;)

I hope its okay to jump from the introduction board straight to this thread because i really want to join you :)

As i said i am a veteran player from EVE online in many areas that could be important in Star Citizen PvP and PvE likewise. I know how a good pvp team works, how to squeeze and optimize the last penny out of the industrial sector (loved the part in both EVE and the X Series) and the inner workings of an alliance (i had an somewhat important seat in a 500 man Alliance back in 2010 so i experienced what what could go wrong on a daily basis).

Thanks to my work i can devote many hours a day to my hobby and if Star Citizen is the game i am hoping i will be online very often and almost reachable anytime for group and/or fleet action. So i think i could be a good addition to your group and i hope that everything turns out well

If you have any question, feel free to ask :)

So far

Desychron

This is beggining to remind me of goonnswarm ;)

Which is not a bad thing, if you are on the right side ;)

Alrighty this is looking awesome. I wish to join the fleet, that was my original intention in coming to this forum. Sign me up please. I am excited to see what plans are shaping up for this. I've pledged the "make mine a double". Also of relevance though probably more so for the fleet forum I will be living in the Australia timezone by the time this game comes out. So I will be looking for others in my time zone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Kric
      Welcome to Skull and Bones Security Company (SBSC)
      This is a military style crew that specialize in both Security and Bounty Hunting. SBSC is a looking forward to be an active member of the verse. I appeal to everyone so please don't worry about skill level. We will work to get you to a level of hardcore pvp.  As I am a new member to this forums that does not mean that I am any less knowledgeable of this game and what is going on in the verse. This a brand new crew that is looking to build up a good reputation in the verse. We are looking to get into capital ships, but for the time being; We have a polaris to lead our fleet. This organization is open to all as of now, so that I can make sure that everyone who joins SBSC is an active member I ask you to Please Join the discord https://discord.gg/f3VkDwZ!!!!
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/SBSC
      Our fleet:
      Polaris
      merchantmen
      Prospector
      3 hornets
      5 Aurora

As of right now we need crew for our ships :
      pilot
      engineers
      soldiers
      officers
      Scientist
      Medics
      Miners

Ships we need:
      Hammerhead 
      Endeavor
      Prospector
      Orion
      Sabres
      Cutlass Red
      Any Capital Ships 
      Anyone other ships not listed just may be useful to us. So please don't feel restricted by the ships we need because we still need crew members for the ships we already have. 
      Also, Remember Star Citizen is still in alpha, so right now the crew is building to be ready for day 1 of Star Citizen. So please don't feel like you have to be ready now for day 1. I understand that so please remember that skill level isn't a requirement. 
      My previous message talked about it being exclusive; this crew is no longer exclusive, so please join at your leisure and Please feel free to join the discord (link above)!!!
      There will be training session for all new comers and a training process to get everyone up to par on what they need to know to be successful in pvp.
      Let SBSC guide you out of the darkness!!!
      I will see you in the verse

• By Sir_Belial

Welcome back @Imperium Member 's to another Game Day!
      We're here again for some more fun at the end of the month! Check the details below on how to join in!
      Previous Game Day:
      We would like to thank everyone who attended last Game Day! We had lots of fun!
      Special thanks goes out to @XLB and @Space-Moose who make a special effort to be present and provide flight training for anyone who wants to practice. It’s not everyday you get to train with the best!
      For those of you who don’t know these pilots are already offering something similar outside of Game Day as well, so if you can’t make it for the one on Game Day, or just want to train a little more please check out this link where you can get more information regarding flight training:

Also, congratulations go out to @hertztech, @Angelfish, @GRIZZ, @Steel_Blade_XCR who won gift cards for their participation in the 4 different game-day events. Winner's have until the next scheduled Game Day to accept their gift card otherwise we may send them to future winners.

Standard Game Day Details
      Joining Game Day
      For those of you that want to make a return visit, or show up for the first time, you only need to enter the Landing Channel on TeamSpeak (ts.starcitizenbase.com), and one of our Hosts will direct you to the action!

If you decide to take part in on the fun, please consider recording any events you take part in. We like to turn collected footage into fun promotional videos for our Website or YouTube channel!

FPS Training [February 24th]
      Keep an eye out for @Bloppo this Game day, as he'll be working in conjunction with Academy to help those interested with the basics for FPS and methods to improve your game! If you have dreams of being in the top 10 on the leader-boards, be sure to meet up with him on Saturday!

Raffles and Prizes
      As every other Game Day, we’ll be offering raffle prizes based on individual participation levels! Raffles will be based on individual activities during Game Day, so here is the list of raffles you can enter:
      Participation Raffle - by checking in with a host in the Landing Channel, you can be entered
      Arena Commander Raffle - by attempting any mode within Arena Commander, completing it, and providing a screenshot, you will be entered
      Host Created event Raffle - by taking part in a Host Created event, completing it, and providing a screenshot, you will be entered
      Custom Events Raffle - by taking part in an official Custom Event run, you will be entered into this final raffle
      All the raffle prizes will be $10 RSI gift cards (Additional prizes may be provided, and will be announced at the start of Game Day)

Newbie Info
      If you’re brand new to Star Citizen, we recommend getting in touch with us on Teamspeak or, checking this link out:
    • By Foxzer Jaxzon
      So I posted an idea for a new defense corvette class on starcitizen forum as I would love to see a more dedicated support ship military style, in the size of a polaris or carrack.
      Polaris = Offensive military corvette
      Carrack = Exploration capital ship
      Guardian = Defensive/Support military corvette (new idea)
      please give feedback, here is the link my fellow imps
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/61894/thread/guardian-class-new-ship-idea
    • By Primalsteam
      What kind of people will Consolidated Amalgamated appeal to?

If you are one of those people who wants to do some combat mission running or PvP in a group with large, powerful support ships and ground attack vehicles then... Sorry, let’s try this again, if you want to be part of a group that claims vast holdings on alien worlds and then helps build that org’s own custom settlements... Oh, wait, no if you’re one of those who likes the sound of deep space salvage or mining we... No, hold on, if you really are looking forward to running a science, agriculture, or medical station complete with ambulance on a capital sized starship in... Hm, no sorry, what I meant to say was if you are dying to try edge-of-known-space exploration in the hope of finding new jump points and... One sec, "Hey! Hand me that wrench! We've got a line of broken ships to repair here before..." Wait, really the thing is if your dream is putting the pilot’s cap on and greeting your passengers while you run a giant starliner between ports to... Argh me matey, 'tis really s'posed to be readin' that if ye be lookin' forward to a little bit of the pirate booty, (ahem) or some smuggling, or even just legal bulk and specialty cargo running... Well, really it's if searching seedy bars for the specific scumbag you have the bounty to collect on is... No, if you want to cruise the Empire in the lap of luxury on Origin’s top super yacht while playing host to the rich and famous, then you have definitely found the right corporation.

TL;DR - WE HAVE THE SHIPS TO DO IT ALL. SCROLL DOWN FOR FLEET GRAPHIC.

Okay, the nitty gritty: We are a small group of mid 20s through late 40s US-based folks (across all US time zones) who are long time MMO gamers, and right now we're ship-rich and people-poor. As we get closer to beta there are old friends who will be joining us, but with our current fleet and desire to try it all we'd really like to make some new good friends. We're not looking for many, and we're looking for a specific kind of person. Who you are doesn't matter, we are completely open and accepting of all people, it's what you want out of the game that will determine if we're the right fit for you.

If you're wanting a smaller, tight-knit group of folks who just want to have fun in the verse and who have the resources to basically try anything in the game from day one, then hop on our website and, if you like what you see, fill out an application. Or, hop on our Discord and either chat or leave us a message. We want some new folks who are as excited about this game and its potential as we are.

I've got an image of our current organizational fleet posted at the bottom so you can see our ships, and of course a martini glass. Let's get this party started. 

If you don’t have Discord I think you’ll like it. You can get it here:
      https://discordapp.com/download  
      And you can join the CONAM server here: 
      https://discord.gg/rnBehBj  
      We're still gaining steam, so if we're not on just shout out and we'll see it later. the H/M/C tabs on our website contain a little more information about us... 
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/CONAM  
      ... and the Spectrum CONAM forum is a place you can read through past discussions. I invite you to check it out by clicking the link below! 
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/CONAM  
      Looking forward to seeing you in the 'verse! =D 

• By BentRudder
      Selling Aurora MR Game Package from Buyback. This Package includes Squadron 42, Star Citizen, and 2 months Insurance
      Melt Value $30 USD /  My Price $40 USD
      Accepting USD PayPal; must be PayPal verified and email for PayPal and Gifting must be the same. Payment must be received prior to delivery to complete transaction. No Refunds or Cancellations will be available.