Gallitin

Imperium Recruitment (StarCitizenBase.com Fleet)

It isn't that hard, anyone with enough money can get one.

But it's stupid. Since they're very weak alone and everyone wants to kill a carrier.

A Carrier was good to use (for money making) ^^

And used properly one is uncatchable =)

For example: Align Out, Have Triage and Double Lokal/Remote Rep Fitted & a jump out rdy

The only reason Carriers got killed was becouse the Pilots were stupid in Terms of flying or not paying attention...

Hey, I wanna join the fleet :D My I have some solid exp with guilds and the like with my time on EVE online. I love space games and am upgrading my PC for this game. I don't really know what else to say but hopefully this will work out. I want to be a recruiter to make the biggest guild and be part of Star Citizen history

I'd like to be a recruiter because I have a serious passion for all things space and a love for sims in general. I would like to be apart of possibly the largest Group in this games brief existence and concrete myself in a place within the inner circle of 20 (or so). If I were to be in charge of one thing I'd take whatever is left over as I would be passionate towards any aspect of the game considering my expressed enjoyment over these such games. I have prior experience being apart of some guilds and such from other MMOs but never really stood up and took on a leadership role, after doing this for a good 6 years I think it's time for me to try take those steps to further enhance my gameplay experience through leading and coordinating others.

I would love to be a part of this fleet. I like doing mining ops and stuff, being either the miner and the protector would be fun. I do love space games like EvE and stuff, but what turned me off EvE was how long skills took to learn. I'm not that great of a leader, but I'm fairly good with websites and forums, and I'm generally quite a good bloke to get along with.

My interests lay mostly in exploring, trading and mining but wont be shy of the occasional fight...if the ship can hold any weapons.

Where do I sign-up?

You have, by posting here we will have your interest. As we get more information about the game we will setup a more defined structure.

Up to this point in the thread anyone that has requested to be a part of the Fleet has now been added to the "Fleet Member" group which has access to the Fleet boards. If I missed you or you are interested post here so I can get your account updated.

Up to this point in the thread anyone that has requested to be a part of the Fleet has now been added to the "Fleet Member" group which has access to the Fleet boards. If I missed you or you are interested post here so I can get your account updated.

Thanks! Seems awesome. :lol:

Hey guys, I'd love to join this fleet/guild/alliance/partytime from the get-go. I'm a pretty active gamer and if this game delivers on even half of the content that has been promised I'll play quite a bit more than is probably healthy. :P So if you're still looking for active people in a command role you can definitely count me in! And if not, hey, I'll still join!

I'm super excited about all the positive energy you guys are getting with this idea. I wish you all the luck as I am most likely going to start my own mercenary corporation for SC, and as I build it, would love to have other groups out there who are allies and friendlies. Let me know how I can help promote what you're doing!

I would love to join up! In games like freelancer privateer I tend to focus on smuggling cargo or gathering information. If you guys want someone who pays attention to detail and has a knack fo social engineering I would love to offer my services for an "intelligence" service.

I can't like this enough. I would love to have you in the fleet. We will need good intel on everyone. Can't know enough! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By himynameislee
      Why [ILIS] Invictus Logistics & Integrated Services over other Organizations?
      ILIS is a steadily growing community who looks at Star Citizen as a long term investment. We are based in North America but we have members all over. Our community sees this game as the space simulator we've been waiting for, and the MMO to end all other MMO's. We are an active community, and our focus is transportation of goods and security. We are looking to recruit positive, likeminded, and dedicated players to join us as the development of Star Citizen continues to grow.
      Roles in are organization include, but not limited too:
      Logistics - Running cargo, transportation operations and the main money maker of ILIS.
      Administration- Marketing, recruiting, data mining, support roles, and diplomacy.
      Navy- Top of the line Naval fleet with everything from multiple capital ships to the best light fighters currently released.
      Army- Highly mobile ground team that is able to rapidly deploy and take control of an area using vehicles and realism tactics.
      At the end of the day, our main goal is to build both a non-toxic and fun community to make a positive impact in Star Citizen. In our community, we will make sure you are not just another number added to our roster. If this is something that interests you, feel free to see the links below.
      https://discord.gg/d9CZPHd
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/ILIS
      Thank you, and see you in the 'verse,
      Lee
      President

• By TAW_Destructor
      www.taw.net
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TAW

Greetings From TAW Star Citizen Division
      I would like to give a brief insight into the TAW Star Citizen community!

ABOUT TAW
      The Art of Warfare (TAW) is a gaming community with over 40 gaming titles and 1900+ members all sharing the same goal of COOPERATIVE TEAM and GAME PLAY. TAW has established a foothold in the realm of gaming by making its presence felt in the gaming world with popular titles like Digital Combat Simulator (DCS), the Battlefield series, and of course the popular and highly anticipated blockbuster STAR CITIZEN! After joining TAW you’ll have access to information, social tools, and highly experience personnel both in the gaming community and real world. We here at TAW are dedicated in providing a fun filled experience offering both organized and casual game play.  

BECOME PART OF OUR CIVILIZATION
      TAW Star Citizen, is a community made up of different cultures displaying a variety of  players gaming interests; and one addiction, STAR CITIZEN! TAW Star Citizens, and its leadership have been working to build an organizational platform with hopes of attracting new citizens, interested in building a simulated society. This simulated society will consist of citizens pursuing their own simulated career, and interest; breathing life into the TAW Star Citizen community.

Being a part of our simulated society, you will have the choice of playing in our Organized Structured (MILITARY) community.  Or breath a bit of fresh ozone in our Casual play (Civilian) community.

EXPAND OUR COMMUNITY OR SECURE IT
      Military-
      The Armed Forces of TAW’s mission is to secure our borders while projecting our military strength across the universe; and to protect the interest of free trade. Joining TAW Star Citizen’s Military, you will be part of a team keen on cooperative training events, and combat operations complete with an awards and recognition system. The Fleet Commander of TAW’s armed forces is looking for Cadets interested in becoming Pilots, Ship captains and marines in the marine expeditionary forces.

Civilian-
      The mission of civilians will be to expand and grow our knowledge and resources in the Verse. The first intrepid pioneers will be the most important to TAW establishing businesses and exploring uncharted systems will help widen our boundaries stabilize the economy and be a beacon for immigrant citizens looking for a star system to call home.  The civilian community will be the life force in TAW’s Star Citizen. Whether you are a engineer, business owner or a highly feared syndicate boss we welcome all roles and careers into TAW Star Citizen. The idea is for you to make your own mark at your own pace.

SIMPLE REGS
      We here at TAW don’t want to limit you to just one area of play in TAW it will be your choice!
      TAW is a great and well-organized gaming community. Like every community or club there are some rules and best practices that we adhere to.
      Attend team events for a minimum two (2) hours a week. Promoting COOPERATIVE team play is number one! All events are scheduled and played based off the number of members in attendance.
      Can’t be a part of another gaming community. Being part of more than one team can sometimes cause a conflict of interest, time and Standard Operating Procedures.
      for a complete list visit our home page at www.taw.net

EXTEND A HAND IN FRIENDSHIP
      I hope after reading this post you will come by and check us out. If by chance we aren’t the community for you at least I hope, we have made a friend.
      If you have any question or would like to join us for a chat please contact any one of the senior leaders below. Or if you happen to come across a TAW member during your journey in the universe pull them to the side and ask away! See you around the verse!

Dperk- Fleet Commander
      Alley- Fleet Operations Officer
      Vacant- Fleet Admin and Logistics Officer
      Destructor- Head Recruiter (EU)
      Lowlevel- Head Recruiter (NA)

www.taw.net
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TAW

• By CitizenX
      Will pay $165 for a Digital Pirate LTI Game Package. Dm

Edit: bought for $120.
    • By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!
      2018 came to an end. This year Star Citizen has become much more and better. There are new locations, mechanics, and optimization. The game has become even closer to what we are all waiting for.
      All year I showed you what changes are happening in the game. Starting from comparison 2.6.2 and 3.0, I compared the new and old patches to each other, showing changes in the game. And now the next round of comparisons has come, because a few days ago the patch 3.4 was released in live.
      There are not so many changes in it, but this video turned out to be rather long.
      As usual, I gave you all the time codes for easy navigation through the video in the first pinned comment on YouTube.

Enjoy watching and Happy Holidays!

P.S. In the moments with the comparison of Freelancers the ships could not be put at the same point in the hangar (in 3.3 the Freelancers were of the fourth size, in 3.4 - the third), the background in these moments does not match, for which I apologize - but otherwise the comparison cannot be shown.
      P.P.S. If you like it, support me in:
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit