Space Pirates and Zombies 2

Wyvyrias

This looks like a game I would have fun with friends lol cool idea on the whole survival gene that's going atound

You have to play the first one.

SPAZ is a lot of fun, even if it's a 2D game.

But the details are great though.

Quite enjoyed the first one and it looks like they're pushing the boat out for this one with a new 3D engine. Am also quite interested in the new modular ship mechanic, new research tree and possibility of multilayer. Shame it probably wont be out 'til close to the end of the year.

And it still has a mildly unfortunate name.

Quite enjoyed the first one and it looks like they're pushing the boat out for this one with a new 3D engine. Am also quite interested in the new modular ship mechanic, new research tree and possibility of multilayer. Shame it probably wont be out 'til close to the end of the year.

And it still has a mildly unfortunate name.

If you look at the Steam shop: Q4 2014

So yes, close to the end.

And there's not just a possibility for a multiplayer, it's a sure thing. :parrot:

If you look at the Steam shop: Q4 2014

So yes, close to the end.

And there's not just a possibility for a multiplayer, it's a sure thing. :parrot:

Ah cool, last I checked they had said that local co-op was a cert - but they weren't sure about internet multiplayer, good to know it'll be in.

Will have to catch up on the announcements - so many games and info coming out I can't keep up with it all, heh.

Ah cool, last I checked they had said that local co-op was a cert - but they weren't sure about internet multiplayer, good to know it'll be in.

Will have to catch up on the announcements - so many games and info coming out I can't keep up with it all, heh.

They wouldn't put the MP and Coop badge on the game if they wouldn't make a MP. ;D