Hail to every tier of STB!!

Khad Rogo

After being sucked in by what can only be called as a "Superior" recruitment campaign and website. I've docked here safely at the SCB website and forum.

My name is Rear Admiral Khad Rogo, the UEE Navy has been my life, it took me in as a young cadet and i've not looked back. I'm looking forward to utilizing my skill set gained by the Navy, in what ever format the Imperium may need.  I am the proud Commander of the Constellation "HMS Odyssey" and her close support craft P25. I also bring to the table the F7C-S Hornet Ghost for those covert missions that can be denied ever took place by the organisation. At present due to striking big on providing foodstuffs to a remote mining colony, i'm financially in a position to add to my flotilla, any suggestions greatly received.

Well That is it, looking forward to serving with you all and making Imperium everything it is destined to be.

Fly Safe Pilots.

Rear Admiral Khad Rogo

Commander of the HMS Odyssey

one of my top 5 best intros i have had the chance to read. well done. as for your question of suggestion... my advice is to wait on what to buy next for a hot step. when you join imperium, then you will be able to join/ be recruited by a squadron. squadrons range for all aspects of the game, and how hard you wish to go. once you find the group you want to roll out with... then you can better decide on what to get next.

just my opinion.... take it or leaf it...

i made a funny