CHRONOS INITIATIVE

Hello and warm hellos from all of us here at Chronos Initiative. I'm opening this thread for any and all questions, concerns and Grievances. 

Let me Introduce myself, My name is Selveck I am the Temporary ambassador to Imperium and we are in the process of Picking out a Permanent person to fill the roll, at witch point we will introduce them, I am the Deputy Director for our Security branch so i have other duty's to attend to but I will not Neglect my duty's here.  It is good to have you guys as friends.

I will be Checking this post 2 times a week (Mon and Thur) Minimum, but will be more often if possible.

If More urgent Matters are needing attention Please contact Ryofar or other diplomat Reps that can put you in touch with us, and we will do our best to settle any matters. 

Sincerely, Selveck 

Edited by Selveck (TMP AMB)

Well, nice to meet you Xenroth, i do not Believe i got to meet you be for the Schism, I join Ci early on but was absent for two months (Nov& Dec) as I was away for Family.

But got the skinny upon my return and step into my current position to fill the vacuum to keep things going now we are rebuilding and things look good.

And thank you guys for the warm welcome If you need any thing form me you know how to contact me. 

See you in the Vers.....

Greetings Imperium,

I've held off on making an account on this forum for too long. So finally, here I am! We at Chronos look forward to future relations as much as you, we do after all just like you look forward to more or less peaceful operations in the 'verse. But it's a long way until release, so hopefully we can keep relations up and going until then.

Should also mention I've mostly only heard good things about you guys and Ryofar have been a very interesting and fun diplomat, he's certainly kept our interest high and sometime soon we might have our own dedicated diplomats. We just need to find that one soul who wish to dedicate time for it, until then I guess you guys are stuck with me and Selveck ;)

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Royfar and Imperium Embassy staff, just checking in too see how you are doing and things on your front. all is well here, we have made 92 members as we are very excited about getting in to the triple digits, a big leap for us ;). well just pop by our TS if you want to say hello or something.

Selveck (AMB AID)

Hello Royfar and Imperium Embassy staff, just checking in too see how you are doing and things on your front. all is well here, we have made 92 members as we are very excited about getting in to the triple digits, a big leap for us ;). well just pop by our TS if you want to say hello or something.

Selveck (AMB AID)

big grats in the swell of your rankings. always good to hear of other guilds /fleets/ orgs that are doing well

Hey Selveck!

Good to hear from you. Ryofar and I have been quite busy with a number of things, so apologies if he hasn't gotten in touch with you recently. If you need anything feel free to PM him/us and we'll get back to you ASAP. :)

• 1 month later...