If I am accepted into Imperium (I'm still pending response)

How do I go about attempting to join the Exploration Division? is there an exam I need to pass beforehand?

Also is it possible to join multiple divisions?

Because I would want to be at least a reserve for the Combat Ops Division, and an agent for the Intelligence Division,

Is this possible? or am I pushing my luck?

I feel like I would do well in all of these divisions and be able to take contracts where possible from all,

the Exploration Division is my first call for recruitment though as its my real passion,

but if there happened to be a recon mission close to a location where I was currently Id like to be able to take the job,

as well as being called into support a fleet effort

@NurpleDurple : After being accepted as a full member u can choose a devision. There is no additional exam to pass.

As far as I know u can't join multiple divisions. The devisions are just a roughly sorting. (e.g. just b/c u've joined the Combat Ops devision doesn't imply that u've gotta fight the whole day - there'll b still some time left for trading or whatever u'd like to do)

Join a Squadron that fits ur personal liking :)

Hold in there guys. It does take a bit of time to get into the fleet. Once you are accepted you will more option in the forum .

As for division, As I understand it. We are open to all division. However we can chose which division we like to be more active in. Which does not mean if you are in explorer you can not go into combat or any other division.

• 4 months later...

Hello, I am still new but I can answer your questions. When you are accepted, you will be sent a list of what to do (do it all!). The last section that is in it is division, and in it you will get to pick what division you want (and you'll pick exploration, if you still want to at the time). Afterwards, if you want to become a part of another division you have to post in a thread that is linked in the division section.

To quote the section, "If you want to go Exploration on the side and such, you do not need to inform us about it. On other notes, if you are not in the Combat Ops as a primary, you will always be in there as a secondary for defenses, attacks and whenever its justified for a commanding officer to grab you for other things that needs doing, if justified."

Hope this helped!

By the way, this is aimed at new people, I know you guys have all been long accepted :)

Edited by Fareigner

Welcome guys and like Fareigner said just be a little patient.  You're already doing the right thing by posting your questions and showing activity in the community.  I'm sure someone from H.R. will respond, they're very responsive.  But glad others have your seen your thread and found the questions helpful.

I remember when my application was accepted,the new staff i had to go through were interesting and overwhelming. I suggest just kickback relax and enjoy what the community has to offer and not to far in the future you are going to have an idea what will be your goals :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You may also want to connect to the Imperium Teamspeak to verify your division, is applied to your Teamspeak username. PM me if you need the address to connect to Imperium Teamspeak. There we can check your tags to see if your division tags have been applied or not.

• 3 months later...

Hi all. Thank you NurpleDurple for starting this thread. I hope to join the organisation and become part of your exploration division. 

Far out   :headbang:

there is exploration as a whole where we are part of but then there also sub squadrons u can join that are focused on either combat, trade industry and exploration ofc take ur time and look around in the squadron section and see what fits u the most