Just an enquiry more than anything,

Will Imperium be running any "battle simulations" during the dog fighting module, alpha, beta or after release?

I ask this because I would be a great team building exercise and a way for all our forces to hone there skills before a real situation erupts,

if we are practiced fleet and dog fighting combat then we will most certainly be much stronger.

Training all players in there respective ships even if there role is a miner or an explorer, someone who isn't necessarily going to end up in combat, if they were trained they would still be able to hold there own.

I for one am poor when it comes to combat and I am hoping to join the Exploration Division,

I know that I would feel much more comfortable knowing that I had trained in dog fighting and fleet tactics so I could participate in fleet battles if I was needed,

and so that if I'm out in a dangerous or unknown region of space for Imperium's future expansion plans I would be able to fend for myself even if I was alone.

Sorry if its a naive or silly thing to ask, was just curious

Just an enquiry more than anything,

Will Imperium be running any "battle simulations" during the dog fighting module, alpha, beta or after release?

I ask this because I would be a great team building exercise and a way for all our forces to hone there skills before a real situation erupts,

if we are practiced fleet and dog fighting combat then we will most certainly be much stronger.

Training all players in there respective ships even if there role is a miner or an explorer, someone who isn't necessarily going to end up in combat, if they were trained they would still be able to hold there own.

I for one am poor when it comes to combat and I am hoping to join the Exploration Division,

I know that I would feel much more comfortable knowing that I had trained in dog fighting and fleet tactics so I could participate in fleet battles if I was needed,

and so that if I'm out in a dangerous or unknown region of space for Imperium's future expansion plans I would be able to fend for myself even if I was alone.

Sorry if its a naive or silly thing to ask, was just curious

YES!  Of course we'll be doing these things but I don't think it's mandatory.  At least for Alpha.  Jump on teamspeak and you'l get answers for all of your questions.  I promise we don't bite!  Most of the time...

YES!  Of course we'll be doing these things but I don't think it's mandatory.  At least for Alpha.  Jump on teamspeak and you'l get answers for all of your questions.  I promise we don't bite!  Most of the time...

Ill certainly attend even if it isnt mandatory =p

Ill come join once im a full member =D

I thought I saw the combat OPs team running team building exercises on War Thunder, which if not mistaken is free to play.

They do that on PlanetSide2 as well which is also F2P

Oh Ill have to check those out, I'm a big fan of both war thunder and planetside 2 (been playing a lot of PS2 recently)

As Naros has said and there's a lot more to Imperium that you don't see laid out in public.  You don't worry about us not having plans.  You'll get all of this information after your acceptance into Imperium.

Good luck on getting accepted into the fleet and be sure to check out the you receive access.  We're always looking for individuals that are switched on and want to get involved with the fleet.  If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM and I'll make an effort to answer you.

Cheers,

Genesis