Destroyer, Javelin-class

Tallhart

A buddy and me were able to find the Javelin derelict at night... which was really amazing seeing the silhouette of the engine nacelle dooming up in front of us.
I wish i recorded it.

I was surprised at how large it really is. Pictures and videos don't do it justice, really... it's massive.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

It's up for sale again for Anniversary... :)

Javelin-Sale.jpg

AEGIS JAVELIN ANNIVERSARY 2018- Standalone Ship
$3,000.00 USD

23 LEFTMORE INFOADD TO CART

+++++Limited Stock Warbond just added SW

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Standalone-Ships/AEGIS-Javelin-Warbond-Anniversary-2018

STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS JAVELIN WARBOND ANNIVERSARY 2018

VIEW ALL EXTRAS

Designed for use by the UEE military, the Javelin is a massive, modular capital ship that can be appropriated for entrepreneurial use. With a detailed interior, plenty of modular room options and a high crew capacity, the Javelin is a ship intended for group play.

Warbond version ships CANNOT be purchased with store credit

This Anniversary 2018 promotion edition comes with an exclusive Lifetime insurance contract.

$2,700.00 USD
Limited Stock
Javelin-Sale.jpg
  • CONTAINS

• Javelin
    • VFG Industrial Hangar
    • Lifetime Insurance

46 minutes ago, Morphius said:

And now the Warbond Idris-P and Javelins are out of stock.    Can't even guess how many were sold, might be some guesses made from the totals pledged today, I'd be interested in the numbers of Javelins (Warbond) sold today.

Apparently, all the stock were artificially sold out by CIG.

I was thinking about picking up an Idris, the only capital i dont own yet

source: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The SQ42 Newsletter mentioned the Jav

The internal lighting for scripted events on the Javelin is now completed. Art are currently focusing their efforts on the ship’s exterior, as the player will see certain events play out from both inside and outside of the ship.

They’re also continuing work on the cinematics for SQ42. This includes a lot of soft/rigid body destruction simulations that will be required for scenes where objects are destroyed (peeling back metal panels, fracturing and breaking of glass, concrete, etc.).

Cloud_Imperium_Games_Truster_Damage_TM_2.jpg

• 1 month later...