Destroyer, Javelin-class

Tallhart

latest?cb=20160410023743
Leaked image of the Javelin after several reworks. Terrapins for scale.
That's actually a reverse video. They are removing that dish to push the wall out a little further for a subsequent expansion. In this way the Javelin is always bigger than it is. As of the hand of F42UK is always touching it.

3 hours ago, GeraldEvans said:
3 hours ago, Caldon said:
latest?cb=20160410023743
Leaked image of the Javelin after several reworks. Terrapins for scale.

That's actually a reverse video. They are removing that dish to push the wall out a little further for a subsequent expansion. In this way the Javelin is always bigger than it is. As of the hand of F42UK is always touching it.

Nah, they decided to add two meters to all of the hallways because they are implementing triangular hallways in all Aegis ships so that it matches the shape of their logo (which is actually just a stylized little man in a triangular hallway). They didn't want to redo the weapon art for the main laser, so they're removing it here in order to accommodate the expansions.

5 minutes ago, FoxChard said:

Nah, they decided to add two meters to all of the hallways because they are implementing triangular hallways in all Aegis ships so that it matches the shape of their logo (which is actually just a stylized little man in a triangular hallway). They didn't want to redo the weapon art for the main laser, so they're removing it here in order to accommodate the expansions.

No no, the laser is modular. You can also slot in living quarters, a cargo bay, or an exploration package.

1 minute ago, Caldon said:

No no, the laser is modular. You can also slot in living quarters, a cargo bay, or an exploration package.

All triangles, of course. Where corridors and rooms intersect they form hexagrams. This is going to be the best ship ever.

Edit: Its obvious to me where they're getting the people to start things like the Carrack and BMM. If the Idris, Bengal, and Jav had up to 9 artists working on them at their peak...well...its obvious that some big ships are being finished off in the background.

On 24/11/2016 at 10:57 AM, bOcy said:

I intend this is not to be a sale nor solicitate post and nor am I doing this on behalf of Imperium,  

If any one(imperium) still wanting to get that javelin in their hangar, I may be able to help (you do not send a single cent to me), please pm me  

Edit: sale ended

i'm back for the same assistance as last week year, please let me know   

edit: now extends to javelin warbond, idris p warbond and phoenix  

Edit 2: closing, no taker

• 3 weeks later...

Squadron42 Spoiler below...

Spoiler

"Right now we have a Javelin that's been built for Squadron 42, (and) is the first ship your actually on...serving on" - Chris Roberts  

@ 2:55

Q: Is there still plans for the Javelin to have different Modules?

CR: It's too early to say.  Longer term probably.

• 2 weeks later...