Destroyer, Javelin-class

Tallhart

Yup, Most of the capital ships I have, I plan on sharing them with my corp mates to share in on the fun.

As far as dual boxing, I used to run 4 accounts at a time back in my power Eve-Online days (played from beta till about 2010), I'm done with dual, tripple, quad boxing now...No plans to have another account (yet)

wel for me, i do got multiple accounts, and i do plan to have 1 account rdy at the imperium base with my capitals and other ships so that i can easely switch from exploring to whatever is needed ;) 

and for now does not matter wich ships are on what account, will trade those when game is rdy

3 hours ago, pyro nl said:

...and for now does not matter wich ships are on what account, will trade those when game is rdy

So that's gonna be an actual thing then, you'll be able to trade LTI ships ingame and keep the LTI value on them?

Just now, Syrius said:

So that's gonna be an actual thing then, you'll be able to trade LTI ships ingame and keep the LTI value on them?

yes lti is bound to the ship itself ;)

im planning a RENT-A-SHIP store ;) alrdy discussed with some cig ppl on how they see that working ;o

Well I see, I kinda hadn't really followed that up (ship trading in-game) and how it was potentially going to work.

Guess I don't have to worry then which account I originally buy the Jav on then.

4 minutes ago, Athenos said:

The version that you pay for with store credits, was sold out in a little over 3 minutes.

umm less than 3 mins actually. I've got on in my cart, was kinda pissed how the UEE Warbond one wasn't on sale. then off handedly refreshed the page after they'd sold out to find the UEE Warbond Javs on sale, with ONE left!

Put it in the cart, went through Paypal and right through to the end and then final screen says it canceled in Paypal for some reason $#@$@#$!!

If i remember it correctly, check your billing and subscription section of your "My Account". During the November sale of 2013 i was allowed to finish my Idris-P transaction even though it had failed during checkout. Not sure of it works any longer though.

7 minutes ago, Athenos said:

If i remember it correctly, check your billing and subscription section of your "My Account". During the November sale of 2013 i was allowed to finish my Idris-P transaction even though it had failed during checkout. Not sure of it works any longer though.

Nope, Wish is was still so.

dOlihuZ.jpg

Contacted Concierge anywho, I'm pretty sure they're not gonna turn down an extra $2,700.oo cash.

I think what kinda pisses me off is that they had a day to have the back end code and page changes to be ready for this sale (UEE Warbond and Anniversary Sale).

Yet they put the Anniversary first to make it like they're not going to put up the WarBond sale, possibly make people buy up the 3K one with cash, then 3 mins after they're all sold out they update the page again with the Warbond Javs on sale.

Why wouldn't they just update the page with BOTH versions of the Idrii and Javelins on sale at the same time, they had BOTH versions of the Idris but not the Javs CIG and their sales are really fail...  (Their track record is improving, kinda)

I didn't see a new Warbond allotment of 50 go up. There was 1 single unit that went up around .07/.08. 

29 minutes ago, Syrius said:

Contacted Concierge anywho, I'm pretty sure they're not gonna turn down an extra $2,700.oo cash.

Hopefully you will not have to pay $3000 USD for the anniversary order that is pending in your billing history and get the Warbond version.

As a FYI, there is a 24 hour grace period for the anniversary order in your history. After 24 hours it should cancel itself automatically and you will no longer be able to complete the transaction. I think it is 24 hours still.

1 hour ago, Athenos said:

As a FYI, there is a 24 hour grace period for the anniversary order in your history. After 24 hours it should cancel itself automatically and you will no longer be able to complete the transaction. I think it is 24 hours still.

Yes the 24hour Grace period does apply, but I'm not sure with Javs, I think it's only accredited to you when paid for, in other words someone else can buy it up from out under you if you take to long to go through the payment system, maybe?

If it's not the case and they'll only accredit the $3K version, I might have to give it a miss as the $2,700.oo UEE Warbond one is $3,814.37 AUD (1 AUD = 0.707850  USD) in Paypal, while the $3K is $4,238.19 AUD (1 AUD = 0.707850  USD).

I do have the possibility of using $300 store credit and still paying the 2,700.oo cash, if that's an option.

When the first transaction failed for my Idris-P in 2013. I was able to finish the transaction a second time quite some time after it had sold out (no units left). So by that logic it is accredited to you until the grace period is up.

That is what most likely happened with the single unit that popped up at .07 today. Someone initiated a payment for one yesterday and the fund where either insufficient or the transaction failed along the way and they did not try to finish it through the billing section. Once the 24 hour period was up, the buyer lost his accreditation for 1 unit and someone else could buy one. 

Edit: do Australians have the ability to pay in GBP? I was able to save several hundred dollars by changing currency.

4 hours ago, Athenos said:

Edit: do Australians have the ability to pay in GBP? I was able to save several hundred dollars by changing currency.

TBH I don't think I'd really save anything most likely lose money with the triple conversion, I can convert from AUD to GBP then pay in GBP to USD, but converting currencies that many times does com with some penalties. I've only just woken up (only had a few hours sleep) so I'm not really in the head space to be able to work it out fully but if someone else want to check my math these are the Current rates on BALANCE CONVERSION Paypal (you get different rates for Balance conversion and Payment conversion [Usually a lot worse for Payment Conversion]).

1 AUD = 0.579214 GBP (0.57 GBP)

1 GBP = 1.20149  USD (1.20 USD)

[Backwards conversion 1 USD = 0.789632  GBP (0.78 GBP)]

GBP needed $2,132.00 GBP (1 USD = 0.789632  GBP)

AUD needed $3,486.01 AUD (1 GBP = 1.63509  AUD) So rough cost is $3,486.01 (I'd add a few dollars to cover it for fudge factor)

Payment Conversion:

AUD to USD Direct Conversion: $3,814.37 AUD (1 AUD = 0.707850  USD)

GBP to USD $3,472.74 USD (1 USD = 0.777484  GBP)

Well Best way to do it I guess would be Convert AUD to GBP then Convert GBP to USD and Finally PAY in USD. PayPal drops a few cents off for Payment from one Currency to another and Give a higher rate for Converting a Balance from one currency to another ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   Don't know why it does that.

I was thinking of changing the currency in the RSI store to the currency that has the most favorable exchange rate to AUD. when I list a Norwegian address I get the option of picking between the USD, GBP and the Euro. Currenly the GBP is best for due to having a low value to not only NOK, but also USD and the Euro

In the case of the Javelin:

In GBP the Javelin Warbond costs £1750 which converts to around 2900-3000 AUD. Paying £1950 for the Anniversary edition is around 3300 AUD

in USD the Javelin Warbond costs $2700 which converts to around 3700-3800 AUD

due to the low value of GBP I paid for mine in GBP and saved a lot of money instead of paying in USD.